Attack on Kavanaugh

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

gforester wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:30 am
P5 Guy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:22 am Has a GOP president ever mentioned packing the US Supreme Court with conservative justices?
Oh yeah didn't Trump tweet that a couple times?
The idea of "packing" the SCOTUS requires appointing additional justices so that the Dems can pack the court with a bunch of lefties so they can outvote the constitutionalists.
FDR, is that you?
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Skoll wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:23 pm
FfNJGTFO wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:21 pm You have to remember.... For Feinstein, all this anti-gun stuff is very personal to her.

She was the President of the San Francisco "Board of Supervisors" on the night that Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk were assassinated after a Supervisor meeting, by another supervisor (Dan White). She was the one who had to go before the media "live" and announce their deaths. I actually saw that live, when she did it.

Trust me, this is personal for her....
Yet it's ok for her to own a pistol she keeps in her purse.
She did have one once, as well as a CCW permit. Not sure if she has either now... (probably doesn't need them now as she has private security)...
TACC

Post by TACC »

Paid for by whom?
FfNJGTFO wrote:
FfNJGTFO wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:21 pm You have to remember.... For Feinstein, all this anti-gun stuff is very personal to her.

She was the President of the San Francisco "Board of Supervisors" on the night that Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk were assassinated after a Supervisor meeting, by another supervisor (Dan White). She was the one who had to go before the media "live" and announce their deaths. I actually saw that live, when she did it.

Trust me, this is personal for her....
She did have one once, as well as a CCW permit. Not sure if she has either now... (probably doesn't need them now as she has private security)...
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

TACC wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:46 pm
FfNJGTFO wrote:

Paid for by whom?
Not sure. Hopefully, not us taxpayers...