SimpliSafe Alarm Bypassed With a $2 Device From Amazon

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
ss1

Post by ss1 »

I’ve been a follower of lock picking lawyer for some time. There’s almost nothing consumer grade he can’t pick through and he and Bosnian Bill who has a similar Youtube channel have a nice collection of firearms. The picking tools you can buy on amazon and alibaba can get you into a lot of what I once thought were secure locks. It’s made me more aware and I’m willing to pay more for a more robust lock design now. The same goes for alarm systems now.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

My grandfather and father, (Like most everyone's) once told me about locks, sonny, locks keep the good folk from bending to temptation, guns reinforce the lesson to those that are hard headed!

So, lock it all up and have good alarms. Bottomt line is anyone determined enough is going to get it. Still be vigiliant though. Just realize on the residential level complete break in prrof is probably an illusion.

Sucks huh? Perhaps we need to get back to ahnging horse theives and more harsh punishments. Seems like real deterents should be just that. No more revolving doors.

No more 3 strikes gets life. How about 3 gets choice, death or citizenship revoked and permanent deportation to your choice of any coutnryr that will have you.

Something to think about.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

n0rlf wrote:My grandfather and father, (Like most everyone's) once told me about locks, sonny, locks keep the good folk from bending to temptation, guns reinforce the lesson to those that are hard headed!

So, lock it all up and have good alarms. Bottomt line is anyone determined enough is going to get it. Still be vigiliant though. Just realize on the residential level complete break in prrof is probably an illusion.

Sucks huh? Perhaps we need to get back to ahnging horse theives and more harsh punishments. Seems like real deterents should be just that. No more revolving doors.

No more 3 strikes gets life. How about 3 gets choice, death or citizenship revoked and permanent deportation to your choice of any coutnryr that will have you.

My late father may or may not have helped a couple thieves meet Jesus over the years he was alive. Image
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

dammitgriff wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:17 pm
n0rlf wrote:My grandfather and father, (Like most everyone's) once told me about locks, sonny, locks keep the good folk from bending to temptation, guns reinforce the lesson to those that are hard headed!

My late father may or may not have helped a couple thieves meet Jesus over the years he was alive. Image
SSS. Now that is a deterrent, of course that is a little beyond where we currently are. Seems we get closer every day sadly
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

n0rlf wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:08 pm
SSS. Now that is a deterrent, of course that is a little beyond where we currently are. Seems we get closer every day sadly
the Boogaloo is coming, pray for the children
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

ss1 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:07 am I’ve been a follower of lock picking lawyer for some time. There’s almost nothing consumer grade he can’t pick through and he and Bosnian Bill who has a similar Youtube channel have a nice collection of firearms. The picking tools you can buy on amazon and alibaba can get you into a lot of what I once thought were secure locks. It’s made me more aware and I’m willing to pay more for a more robust lock design now. The same goes for alarm systems now.
I've been following both of these guys as well as Deviant Ollum on youtube (his real name). I actually bought a set of picks & have played around with master padlocks, cheap $2 Chinese flea market padlocks & some old door locks I bought for $1 ea. at the local ReStore. It's lots of fun & not really hard to do. Lots of practice makes it easier & most experts recommend a Master Padlock Number 1, No.3 or No.5. for beginners to practice on because they're so easy to pick. Never, never, ever try to pick a lock that doesn't belong to you without the owner's permission, or one that is in use. If you break it, you're locked out & will have some 'splaining to do & will have to replace the lock. Not to mention, it's illegal as hell...
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:27 pm Image
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Bmup wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:24 pm I’ve been a follower of lock picking...he and Bosnian Bill who has a similar Youtube channel have a nice collection of firearms....
I'll bet they do...started their "careers" picking gun safes...if you catch ma drift.

Pay close attention to them vids, you'll be guaranteed:
A To survive a zombie apocalypse
B. You'll have an incredible firearms collecting too 8-)
aka: Dolfan