Bump stocks down.....Guess what Trump will go after next...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

N4KVE wrote:
Joecruiser wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 pm Obama was the best pres for the gun dealers’ bottom line.
I know, & this is a conversation I have with Ira [Gun Country] whenever I see him. Me. “Hey IRA, how’d you do at the last show”? Ira. “Lousy. Since Trump has never mentioned a ban, people don’t feel the need to buy guns. Had Hillary won, I’d have sold everything I could get my hands on until she banned them”. GARY
GoingQuiet lives!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

rentprop1 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:33 pm
N4KVE wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:17 pm
Joecruiser wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 pm Obama was the best pres for the gun dealers’ bottom line.
I know, & this is a conversation I have with Ira [Gun Country] whenever I see him. Me. “Hey IRA, how’d you do at the last show”? Ira. “Lousy. Since Trump has never mentioned a ban, people don’t feel the need to buy guns. Had Hillary won, I’d have sold everything I could get my hands on until she banned them”. GARY
AHH the greed speeks.... :mrgreen:
I recall a post Gary made way before the elections expressing his hope for a Hitlery win...so he and Shoot Straight can make $$$.

But...I may be mistaken.
aka: Dolfan
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:14 pm
N4KVE wrote:
GoingQuiet lives!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
?
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Duplicate post deleted 8-)
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Joecruiser wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:52 pm
I recall a post Gary made way before the elections expressing his hope for a Hitlery win...so he and Shoot Straight can make $$$.

But...I may be mistaken.
[/quote]
You are ABSOLUTELY mistaken. There is no way on this earth I wanted that bitch to win. Whether she won or not, would make ZERO difference in what I get paid to do a show. Just so you know, no SS employee makes a commission based on what they sell. GARY.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:08 pm How you fire a gun without fingers dumbfuck?
You really mean the horseshit you posted?
Do you even know how a brace works? You have one arm, say your right one. You insert that arm in the brace, & your right finger reaches the trigger. You have no left arm or hand to support the hand guard. So the fingers on the one arm you have in the brace pulls the trigger. So now you know. GARY.
Last edited by N4KVE on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I was thinking about this the other night Gary. (Oh sorry, that's GARY)

If someone developed a way for you to legally double the power of your precious radio for $200 and someone else figured out how to legally do the same thing with a $.013 capacitor would you be butt hurt cause you paid $200 and the other guy didn't?

Would you puff up and tell everyone "I'm PROUD of my $200 whizbang radio power doubler! And by the way, I work gun shows!" :lol:
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Dup.
Last edited by N4KVE on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

TC6969 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:39 pm I was thinking about this the other night Gary. (Oh sorry, that's GARY)

If someone developed a way for you to legally double the power of your precious radio for $200 and someone else figured out how to legally do the same thing with a $.013 capacitor would you be butt hurt cause you paid $200 and the other guy didn't?

Would you puff up and tell everyone "I'm PROUD of my $200 whizbang radio power doubler! And by the way, I work gun shows!" :lol:
Not at all. My equipment is all Motorola. The best. But within the last few years, some companies in China started selling garbage out of spec radios for a third the price. I won’t sell my equipment & buy this Chinese out of spec crap. I’m proud that I own the best, & the FCC is now cracking down on the importation of these garbage radios, because they do not have part 90 approval. Many have terrible transmit audio, & the receivers are easily overloaded by nearby transmitters. A new term has been coined for these radios. CCR. Cheap Chinese radio. GARY.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:12 pm
Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:08 pm How you fire a gun without fingers dumbfuck?
You really mean the horseshit you posted?
Do you even know how a brace works a$$hole? You have one arm, say your right one. You insert that arm in the brace, & your right finger reaches the trigger. You have no left arm or hand to support the hand guard. So the fingers on the one arm you have in the brace pulls the trigger. So f#ck you. GARY.
First, all of you chill a little! Have a grown up discussion.

Gary, how about all of us that use a brace for other reasons, I have Parkinson's, do you think a brace helps me shoot?

I can tell you it does! Should I have to spend the money for a stamp because of it?

I won't even touch the rant about ccr. Just another example of brand snubbing in a hobby! Not much different than the foot vs anything else AR discussions way back.

So yeah lots of folks have lots of opinions, I tend to land on not having to pay or wait a year to practice a right!

Stop agreeing to be an innocent punished for the sins of a few criminals that are not going to obey any law!