Bump stocks down.....Guess what Trump will go after next...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Apologies Sir, I shouldn’t have used such language.
You still suck GARY, you’re like one of those “contractor” that I see all the time praying for an hurricane to turn SFL upside down so they can make “big bucks”, same kind of people.
You and Going Quiet should open a shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

n0rlf wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:24 am
N4KVE wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:12 pm
Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:08 pm How you fire a gun without fingers dumbfuck?
You really mean the horseshit you posted?
Do you even know how a brace works a$$hole? You have one arm, say your right one. You insert that arm in the brace, & your right finger reaches the trigger. You have no left arm or hand to support the hand guard. So the fingers on the one arm you have in the brace pulls the trigger. So f#ck you. GARY.
First, all of you chill a little! Have a grown up discussion.

Gary, how about all of us that use a brace for other reasons, I have Parkinson's, do you think a brace helps me shoot?

I can tell you it does! Should I have to spend the money for a stamp because of it?

I won't even touch the rant about ccr. Just another example of brand snubbing in a hobby! Not much different than the foot vs anything else AR discussions way back.

So yeah lots of folks have lots of opinions, I tend to land on not having to pay or wait a year to practice a right!

Stop agreeing to be an innocent punished for the sins of a few criminals that are not going to obey any law!
I have nothing against someone using a brace for it’s intended purpose. A device to help a handicapped person shoot. GARY.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:06 am Apologies Sir, I shouldn’t have used such language.
You still suck GARY, you’re like one of those “contractor” that I see all the time praying for an hurricane to turn SFL upside down so they can make “big bucks”, same kind of people.
You and Going Quiet should open a shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Except I won’t make a dime if braces get banned, & people buy stamps. GARY.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I don't have a personal issue with you Gary, but you honestly do come off as those guys who are opposed to Hughes getting repealed because of their "investments" losing value in this instance. I've seen those guys rant and rave about it and it's absolutely disgusting because greed is all that they care about. It's like those assholes who have 30 M1s and think $2,000 is a fair price for some rack grade piece of shit because of "the market". Never mind that they themselves have actually contributed to the market being like that and have effectively priced out younger shooters from ownership, but that's a different discussion.

My point is, there is no need to be salty over a legal workaround to an unjust law just because you got hit with the "If it pleases the crown" tax.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
ss1

Post by ss1 »

We can all agree that this knee-jerk reaction to shootings is obviously retarded. If the next shooter uses a bullpup, will that be the next “loophole” that gets scrutiny? I already lost my binary triggers due the FL bump stock ban even though I personally hated the practicality of bumpstocks. We need not lose sight of the big picture on keeping our rights.
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

N4KVE wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:02 amI’m proud that I own the best, & the FCC is now cracking down...GARY.
I’ll bet you are.
Personally, the FCC, ATF, EPA etc etc. need to butt out.

If I were Trump, I’d transfer these alphabet agency paper pushing Obama appointees to the border. Make them chase down and apprehend illegals for their paychecks.

Quota based pay. No catchie No paychie

And stay the fook outta OUR lives..
aka: Dolfan
305tillimoved

Post by 305tillimoved »

Glad to see I haven't missed a thing.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I saw Kalid yesterday in Orlando and got a Beretta Pico from him.

Just for kicks I asked "You getting any work out of Gary?"

After several seconds of forehead wrinkling thought he said,

"I dont know any Gary!"
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

TC6969 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:29 pm I saw Kalid yesterday in Orlando and got a Beretta Pico from him.

Just for kicks I asked "You getting any work out of Gary?"

After several seconds of forehead wrinkling thought he said,

"I dont know any Gary!"
:lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Funny, I was just chatting with him last Saturday at the Pembroke Pines show. GARY.