Bump stocks down.....Guess what Trump will go after next...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Skoll wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:44 pm
Joecruiser wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 pm
N4KVE wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:19 am And where would we be today if Hillary had won? GARY.

Trump is the pres who’s defended the 2nd the most in my life time. Just saying
I'm not trying to start shit, but you must be joking.
Absolutely no joke at all. You may have been around when ol' Abe was pres...
BUT, in MY lifetime, let's see the facts.

1968 Gun Control Act...signed into law by Johnson.
1986 Firearms Protection Act....signed into law by Reagan.
1994 Assault Weapons Act....signed into law by Clinton.

Note: the FPA has many greeat elements...but killed for good full autos for us peons.

Carter...was a life member of the NRA, right?
Bush Sr., didnt do much and advised Regan.
W never really defended the 2nd to the extent Trump has and is. Kudos to W, he let did let the AWB die sunsetting.
And don't go duck hunting with Cheney.
Obama, well, enough said.

Speaking of which, in your opinion, which president was better than Trump defending the 2nd in YOUR lifetime? ??
Last edited by Joecruiser on Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aka: Dolfan
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Im thinking Skoll is a millennial at best :mrgreen:
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Hi Rent...was editing as you posted.

The is the ex Dolfan...nice to see u around....whatever happened to your million post count?
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Joecruiser wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:09 pm
Skoll wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:44 pm
Joecruiser wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 pm

Trump is the pres who’s defended the 2nd the most in my life time. Just saying
I'm not trying to start shit, but you must be joking.
Absolutely no joke at all. You may have been around when ol' Abe was pres...
BUT, in MY lifetime, let's see the facts.

1968 Gun Control Act...signed into law by Johnson.
1986 Firearms Protection Act....signed into law by Reagan.
1994 Assault Weapons Act....signed into law by Clinton.

Note: the FPA has many greeat elements...but killed for good full autos for us peons.

Carter...was a life member of the NRA?
Bush Sr., didnt do much and advised Regan.
W never really defended the 2nd to the extent Trump has and is. And don't go duck hunting with Cheney.
Obama, well, enough said.

Speaking of which, in your opinion, which president was better than Trump defending the 2nd in YOUR lifetime? ??
Let's see... Reagan is the reason California is so messed up.

Bush I didn't do much, like you said.

Clinton gave us an AWB.

Bush II let it expire, which allowed the Renaissance we're still experiencing today in small arms technology.

Obama increased FFL fees but was probably the greatest arms dealer in history.

Trump so far has banned bump stocks by executive order, allowed HPA to sunset, has appointed a pro Patriot Act judge to the USSC, is pro red flag laws without due process, is probably going to direct the ATF to disallow braces, and may make a move on suppressors to boot. The man is a typical NYC Democrat and not our friend. 2020 is going to be yet another shit show of no one worth voting for unless Thomas Massie decides to run independent or libertarian. Which won't happen.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Thx Skool...you're correct....but in all fairness to Trump...we've never experienced this rash of mass shootings ever.
The majority of politicians, R or D are advocating "change". Sadly, it's coming.

Our only hope is for Trump's reelection, keep the Senate and win back the House.

In the meantime, he's not taken any actions, via executive orders to further infringe on our 2nd.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Joecruiser wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:36 pm Thx Skool...you're correct....but in all fairness to Trump...we've never experienced this rash of mass shootings ever.
The majority of politicians, R or D are advocating "change". Sadly, it's coming.

Our only hope is for Trump's reelection, keep the Senate and win back the House.

In the meantime, he's not taken any actions, via executive orders to further infringe on our 2nd.
That's the thing. Murders are down from 1993. School shootings are at a 20 year low. The media controls the narrative and with modern technology, the smallest thing happening in Bumfuck, Nowhere is now a national emergency.

As for Trump hopefully not passing anymore bullshit, I hope you're right. I'm a cynic though so I don't expect anything in our favor. The Ds hate us and the Rs only pretend to care after they lose seats.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Joecruiser wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 pm Obama was the best pres for the gun dealers’ bottom line.
I know, & this is a conversation I have with Ira [Gun Country] whenever I see him. Me. “Hey IRA, how’d you do at the last show”? Ira. “Lousy. Since Trump has never mentioned a ban, people don’t feel the need to buy guns. Had Hillary won, I’d have sold everything I could get my hands on until she banned them”. GARY
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:17 pm
Joecruiser wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 pm Obama was the best pres for the gun dealers’ bottom line.
I know, & this is a conversation I have with Ira [Gun Country] whenever I see him. Me. “Hey IRA, how’d you do at the last show”? Ira. “Lousy. Since Trump has never mentioned a ban, people don’t feel the need to buy guns. Had Hillary won, I’d have sold everything I could get my hands on until she banned them”. GARY
AHH the greed speeks.... :mrgreen:
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Skoll wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:24 pm allowed HPA to sunset

HPA was never a thing ( never made it out of committee ) , so it didn't sunset, it was Paul Ryan who put it on a shelf indefinitely
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

N4KVE wrote:
Skoll wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:16 am I don't think they'll go after braces simply because of the potential of a huge ADA lawsuit over it. It would be dumb of the 2A groups to not trot out disabled veterans to fight for that.

Drum mags on the other hand is anyones guess. We always lose rights after one of these, so I guess it's just a wait and see right now. The Dayton thing is slowly disappearing though because the shooter was a ultra leftist and that paints them all negatively and they don't like/want that. The narrative is right wing terrorism, not the left wing terrorism of the 70s returning to haunt us.
If you want to legally own a brace, cut off one arm. It was designed for a one arm person. If you want a pistol with a butt stock, buy a stamp. These should go the way of the bumpstock. A legal loophole, used to skirt the $200 stamp. Bye, bye brace. GARY.
How you fire a gun without fingers dumbfuck?
You really mean the horseshit you posted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk