Bump stocks down.....Guess what Trump will go after next...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Colt45

Post by Colt45 »

Tell President Trump: Don’t Ban “Assault Weapons” or Impose Red Flag Gun Grabs
https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fas ... mo_id=6820
Yes, I know that Florida already has a Red Flag law but please do your part anyway. Thanks.
2001 FSN Alumni and NRA Life Member.
MikeFL86

Post by MikeFL86 »

Trump is worse than Obama. I didn't vote for him to be turned into a criminal.

If this is what he calls "winning" then I've had enough of it.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

And where would we be today if Hillary had won? GARY.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:19 am And where would we be today if Hillary had won? GARY.
Can't really answer that because it didn't happen. All you can do is make doom predictions on what may or may not have come to pass. Likely, we would have been in a low scale shooting war with Russia over Syria so restricting the 2nd would take a backseat to that. This is if we're being realistic and not reverting to insane fantasies of UN troops on American soil going door to door confiscating guns that a lot of older guys seem to harbor.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:19 am And where would we be today if Hillary had won? GARY.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Nothing but speculation, maybe the House would still be in GOP hands?
Clinton may have raised taxes? Got us deeper involvement in fighting in the mid-east? North Korea with more missiles and maybe a A-bomb? Sent another several billion more dollars in tribute to Iran?
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

It's a matter of time before they go after lasers and optics (of all kinds). I've been making this prediction. There was some rumbling about it (lasers) after that shooting at the video game competition (the bad guy reportedly used a laser).

"Nobody needs an __X power scope or a laser dot thingy!"

It's coming. I'm not saying they'll be successful. But, it's a matter of time before they TRY.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Racer88 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:03 pm It's a matter of time before they go after lasers and optics (of all kinds). I've been making this prediction. There was some rumbling about it (lasers) after that shooting at the video game competition (the bad guy reportedly used a laser).

"Nobody needs an __X power scope or a laser dot thingy!"

It's coming. I'm not saying they'll be successful. But, it's a matter of time before they TRY.
It was a crimson trace, and if they did that they would have to ban laser pointers period in the US.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

We’d be living in Amerikanski

Obama was the best pres for the gun dealers’ bottom line.

Trump is the pres who’s defended the 2nd the most in my life time. Just saying
aka: Dolfan
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Joecruiser wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 pm

Trump is the pres who’s defended the 2nd the most in my life time. Just saying
I'm not trying to start shit, but you must be joking.