Concealed Carry Homeowner Through Window By Deputy! *Graphic*

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

Concealed Carry Homeowner Through Window By Deputy! *Graphic*

Post by lakelandman »

A video from an Officers body camera shows the moment a homeowner was shot and injured last month. The footage contradicts the initial report released by the department and now state law enforcement in launching an investigation into the incident.

WWYFF Reports that the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office is clarifying information it released about a deputy-involved shooting.

The shooting happened on Eastcrest Drive in Simpsonville on June 14, according to Lt. Jimmy Bolt with the Greenville County Sheriff’s Office.

After a full internal investigation, the Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday changed that to say the door was closed, Bolt said.

Bolt said that during the internal investigation the deputy did not make the originally reported statement and it was miscommunicated that the door was opened.

[youtube]WSEIgPJIqMw[/youtube]
https://www.tacticalshit.com/concealed- ... y-graphic/
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

so the cop goes to the wrong house, and shoots the innocent homeowner through
the window and lies about the door being open. they deliberately issued a statement
full of lies & waited 6 weeks to offer a partial correction. plus the cop never identified
himself as a cop before shooting.

the homeowner will get a nice payday and the cop might get a slap on the
wrist.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I support L.E. 100% that said. This is why there is so much distrust for them. They lied to cover up a shooting of an innocent person. Again if that would have been you or I that shot an INNOCIENT person by mistake.

What do you think would happen to us. I bet it would be more than a reprimand
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Bonus points for not also shooting the dog.

But yeah, that was all the way bad.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Hey kids whats the moral of this story from a self defense pov?

Don't stand in front of a window, door or anything else that can be easily shot thru. This is why they make cameras that talk and can be viewed from the safety of an interior room.
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

What state is this in. NC, SC?