Since no one ever does FSN shoots anymore

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
rentprop1

Since no one ever does FSN shoots anymore

Post by rentprop1 »

https://www.floridashootersnetwork.com/ ... =25&t=2353

I posted this in the Central FL area, since thats where the shoot is being held, there are a number of hotels less than 10 min away, if any of you guys wanna drive in.

I'm officially inviting all of you guys as my friends to the shoot, so mark your calendars, those of you who have been to my shoot in the past know what a great time they are. This doesn't need to be a huge discussion now since its 2 months away, but last time some members didn't know about it since they never check the central FL shooters area... :roll:

Sunday Sept 22nd from 9 am to 1:30 pm on the 200 yd range at Hernando Sportsman Club
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Can this get pinned to keep it in view?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

P5 Guy wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:07 pm Can this get pinned to keep it in view?
It is a global announcement now.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

This sounds good. We used to have a lot of fun at Davenport and Manatee.
Not to mention going to rent props to slap Aks together.

May have to take a ride
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I’m definitely going, might drag cubanstang by the tits and bring him too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Brooksville is a pretty central location without figuring the panhandle or the keys, I read all the time on Facebook and other gun forums where people drive 4 or 5 hours on the weekends to go to 3-gun matches......hell we make the pilgramge to Knob Creek every year and thats in Kentucky......so come out and shoot with us you lazy SOBs ... :mrgreen:
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

rentprop1 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:27 pm Brooksville is a pretty central location without figuring the panhandle or the keys, I read all the time on Facebook and other gun forums where people drive 4 or 5 hours on the weekends to go to 3-gun matches......hell we make the pilgramge to Knob Creek every year and thats in Kentucky......so come out and shoot with us you lazy SOBs ... :mrgreen:
Over four hours for me and not enough notice to plan for it unfortunately. Just dropped another $1500 on my truck.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
revelation

Post by revelation »

Can we slap some Ak's together too?
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
Taco

Post by Taco »

Would like to go, but bad date for me.

Thanks for the invite.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

lets hold up on the I can't go because posts :roll: ....no one cares if you NOT coming, or your lame excuse why

you reason/excuses will never be a good as my comedic posts of the past where I exposed the naysayers who'd rather watch their sisters, cousins brothers back waxing or had to rub grandma's bunions and missed one of the best shooting group gatherings of the year :mrgreen: