6.5 Grendel Reload

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
General Lee

6.5 Grendel Reload

Post by General Lee »

Anyone in the Central FL area reload 6.5 Grendel?
Wolfdog

Post by Wolfdog »

Just getting started at it. I have 100 brass ready to go and may put together some test loads later today.
Arkhangel5

Post by Arkhangel5 »

Gen Lee,
I shoot and reload for the Grendel. What is it you need to know. I shoot out of PMRPC in Brevard county. Use mine for both competition and hunting.

SY
General Lee

Post by General Lee »

I'm interested in the reloading but don't have the room; I was looking to do some horse trading were I provide bullets and brass and for example every 4 rounds that you re-load I get one of them or something like that.
Jason

Post by Jason »

I'm going 6.5 Creedmoor for Deer this season, any recommendations for loads as I'm not very familiar with it yet. XBolt 22" crowned
screenerglenn

Post by screenerglenn »

I've gotten some pretty good results with hornaday 140 gn hunting bullets. Nice velocity with 4O.0 gn of H4350, about 2650fps
Arkhangel5

Post by Arkhangel5 »

Gen Lee,
At this time I do not reload for anyone else, too many variables. Sorry. If it's info you need, I will answer to best of my knowledge.

SY
Wolfdog

Post by Wolfdog »

General Lee wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:12 pm I'm interested in the reloading but don't have the room; I was looking to do some horse trading were I provide bullets and brass and for example every 4 rounds that you re-load I get one of them or something like that.
You can set up to reload without taking up much room. Do it all the time in my little shack at hunting camp. Look at a Lee hand press. They work fine and are pretty inexpensive, just take a little getting used to, and not the fastest.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

General ,

I just picked up a couple lee presses, one of them is mounted to a board that you could clamp to a table, super cheap, let me get you some pics, all you'd have to do is buy the dies
General Lee

Post by General Lee »

OK, thanks; kind of interested, also have a lot on my plate...I may just hold on my brass or horse trade for something else.