Top Gun Maverick Official Trailer (2020)

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
playswithstyrene

Post by playswithstyrene »

Meh.
Who farted?!?
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

WOW, such a change in Kelly Ann McGillis.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
TACC

Post by TACC »

Mavericks not hitting that anymore

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

TACC wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:29 pm Mavericks not hitting that anymore
Nor is any dude... ;)

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/26/fash ... 6VOWS.html
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Waldo1

Post by Waldo1 »

lakelandman wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:24 pm WOW, such a change in Kelly Ann McGillis.
That pic on the right appears to show the remnants of a Dirty Sanchez... Anyone here feel the need to confess anything? Anyone? Rent...?
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Heard on the radio the other day she complained that they didn't even contact her regarding any role! Gee, I wonder why?
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

GunsandHoses wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:12 am Heard on the radio the other day she complained that they didn't even contact her regarding any role! Gee, I wonder why?
That's bullshit, I remember reading an interview with her a year or so ago and she said she wasn't interested in it. Now that it's actually a thing, she's mad that they didn't include her?
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Allme

Post by Allme »

I'll be heading over to piratebay to grab this a couple of weeks before it hits the states... I can honestly say I will watch about 10-15 minutes of this trash and end up dumping it... Waste of bandwidth IMHO.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Allme wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:09 am I'll be heading over to piratebay to grab this a couple of weeks before it hits the states... I can honestly say I will watch about 10-15 minutes of this trash and end up dumping it... Waste of bandwidth IMHO.
Oh Yeah, they won't see a penny from me either and we'll see if it was even worth it. Hollywood hasn't seen my money in a long time, and based on the turds I've been watching after getting them online, I was right too.