Due to spammers, the registration have been temporarily disabled. I will reopen them as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you want to create an account, please contact me.

Top Gun Maverick Official Trailer (2020)

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

Top Gun Maverick Official Trailer (2020)

Post by lakelandman » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:22 pm

S&W collector

Post by S&W collector » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:04 pm

Looks good just like the first one

Iosef

Post by Iosef » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:55 pm

So, he's going to be playing a 55 year old fighter pilot? ...still operating at peak performance? That right there calls for a pretty hefty amount of "suspension of disbelief."

This I got to see :-)

I do enjoy watching his movies. If I hadn't already read a couple of the "Reacher" books, I probably would have even liked him as Jack Reacher...

FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:02 pm

Iosef wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:55 pm
So, he's going to be playing a 55 year old fighter pilot? ...still operating at peak performance? That right there calls for a pretty hefty amount of "suspension of disbelief."

I do enjoy watching his movies. If I hadn't already read a couple of the "Reacher" books, I probably would have even liked him as Jack Reacher...
Wasn't Viper of that vintage and still flying?

What's interesting will be seeing Iceman as an Admiral (looks like I saw a few stars on that shirt)... As opposed ot Maverick's Eagles....

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:04 pm

I hope it doesn't suck like the Independence Day sequel.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."

revelation

Post by revelation » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:58 am

He still killed Goose.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell

photohause

Post by photohause » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:47 am

"So, he's going to be playing a 55 year old fighter pilot? ...still operating at peak performance? That right there calls for a pretty hefty amount of "suspension of disbelief."

I do enjoy watching his movies. If I hadn't already read a couple of the "Reacher" books, I probably would have even liked him as Jack Reacher..."

I'll pass and save my $$

I started reading the Reacher books many years ago...Reacher was not a midget..
If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt.The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass.

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:00 am

photohause wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:47 am
"So, he's going to be playing a 55 year old fighter pilot? ...still operating at peak performance? That right there calls for a pretty hefty amount of "suspension of disbelief."

I do enjoy watching his movies. If I hadn't already read a couple of the "Reacher" books, I probably would have even liked him as Jack Reacher..."

I'll pass and save my $$

I started reading the Reacher books many years ago...Reacher was not a midget..
That was really the ONLY thing the movies got wrong, I think.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."

Wakko

Post by Wakko » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:37 am

FfNJGTFO wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:02 pm
Wasn't Viper of that vintage and still flying?

What's interesting will be seeing Iceman as an Admiral (looks like I saw a few stars on that shirt)... As opposed ot Maverick's Eagles....
Iceman isn't in the trailer.

Legio

Post by Legio » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:50 am

As all movies, what's in the trailer are the only good parts of the movie. I'll probably watch it, but I hope they're not counting on seeing my money.