US Secret Service: Most mass attackers follow these patterns

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
flcracker

US Secret Service: Most mass attackers follow these patterns

Post by flcracker »

Wow. A .gov study of mass shootings that doesn't come straight to the conclusion that we need more gun laws. I wonder how fast this will be discredited and buried by the MSM.

https://www.heraldtribune.com/zz/news/2 ... e-patterns

[quote]One-third of the attackers who terrorized schools, houses of worship or businesses nationwide last year had a history of serious domestic violence, two-thirds had mental health issues, and nearly all had made threatening or concerning communications that worried others before they struck, according to a U.S. Secret Service report on mass attacks.
“There is not a single solution,” Alathari said. “The more that we’re out there, training, the more we’re out there with the community ... the more we share information ... I think it will help really alleviate and hopefully prevent even one incident from happening. One is too many.”/quote]
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Dang, my dumb country as s could have saved them a lot of money on this study. And as usual they have found out again where gov failed but not a solution.

Sad
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

...and nearly all had made threatening or concerning communications that worried others before they struck...
Problem with something like that is, with the special snowflakes around today that could be saying anything.
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

In Japan today a nutcase set fire to a building and killed a couple dozen folks while shouting "You die!!!" Might have been Before page 7 if'n guns were used. Joe
https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/ ... p1r_7,hp1r
Keep Today Fresh