New Zealand gun ban meets with massive non-compliance

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I bought two guns from Ira twice and that never happened to me.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

N4KVE wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:11 am And this happened to a friend once. He purchased 2 handguns at the same time. A week later the ATF rang his doorbell. They wanted to see both guns. My friend showed them that he still had both guns, & they replied “have a nice day”, & left. It’s when you don’t have the guns to show them that the problems begin. GARY.
I have bought multiple weapons. I think as many as 8 at a pop. Handguns and rifles. I've never had a call or visit from ATF. Just a 4 months back I must have bought 8 lowers in a month. Heck it might have been more than that. Colt, Daniel Defense ect... nada nothing. Got 4 at one time.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

N4KVE wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:23 am Had you purchased one gun, the 4473 sits in the gun shop until hell freezes over. If you purchase 2 handguns at one time, the gun store immediately sends a form directly to the ATF notifying them of the transaction with model/serial number details on both guns. GARY.
This only applies to handguns and in some states there is multiple reports done on evil assault rifles.

Not till Hell Freezes Over the Tampa field office said they were super behind on inspections and paperwork due to all of the new license he's they said for everyone gun shop that goes out of business three more licenses are issued.

They also added that after a gun shop closes up and all of the records are surrendered they must still check all of the forms for errors...seriously, WTF.... I bet $100 that they're entering all that information into a database somewhere so we don't have to wait till Hell Freezes Over.....
Tin foil time
wjbarricklow

Post by wjbarricklow »

They don’t really seem to be looking for people with 2 different handguns, even though they do get the form. They don’t have a lot of time on their hands. If you’re buying six of the same handgun, maybe they check.