6 Arizona Police Officers Were Asked To Leave Starbucks Because Customer ‘Did Not Feel Safe’

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
ss1

Post by ss1 »

Back in 2008, there was a group of gang bangers targeting customers at Dunkin Donuts in Broward and Palm Beach looking for body count. I remember making sure I was carrying every time I went to get donuts for the office.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Isn’t Starbucks a gunfree zone? GARY.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Skoll wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:25 am With the contemporary perception of cops nowdays, this isn't really surprising. I also don't see why it's a huge deal to get outraged over. Yeah, this could have been handled a lot better and people are way too sensitive nowadays but is this really worth getting riled up over in comparison with the shit about Democrat staffers getting caught going to Mexico and telling people how to get over here?
Worth getting riled over when the over whelming majority of cops are good people who put themselves in harms way dealing with white trash, ghetto rats, snowflakes and pos individuals when pulled over for traffic offenses who shout "do you know who I am" , going to domestic disputes between drunks, drug addicts, fucking retards who can't function in society one bit, serving two bit drug warrants imposed by fucked up judicial system and getting shot for it.

Yea its a big deal. Because you can bet your ass when one of them fucking snowflakes gets an R2 thrown in their drink and gets butt fucked by 6 of her comrades, she(insert male and female here) will be calling the police for justice.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Chigger wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:01 pm
Skoll wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:25 am With the contemporary perception of cops nowdays, this isn't really surprising. I also don't see why it's a huge deal to get outraged over. Yeah, this could have been handled a lot better and people are way too sensitive nowadays but is this really worth getting riled up over in comparison with the shit about Democrat staffers getting caught going to Mexico and telling people how to get over here?
Worth getting riled over when the over whelming majority of cops are good people who put themselves in harms way dealing with white trash, ghetto rats, snowflakes and pos individuals when pulled over for traffic offenses who shout "do you know who I am" , going to domestic disputes between drunks, drug addicts, fucking retards who can't function in society one bit, serving two bit drug warrants imposed by fucked up judicial system and getting shot for it.

Yea its a big deal. Because you can bet your ass when one of them fucking snowflakes gets an R2 thrown in their drink and gets butt fucked by 6 of her comrades, she(insert male and female here) will be calling the police for justice.
Congratulations on your discovery of humans being hypocritical, illogical, and emotional. This is just the sign of the times we live in where absolutely everything is polarized and completely politically radicalized. There is no grey area and it is what it is. The cops can sure as hell pick another coffee place, and probably are no matter how much Starbucks corporate gets on their knees to bootlick.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

https://babylonbee.com/news/police-watc ... benshapiro
TEMPE, AZ—A Starbucks in Tempe, Arizona had its lattes and cappuccinos turn into a crime of opportunity this weekend. The coffee shop was robbed at gunpoint by a masked man, and, surprisingly, the theft occurred in plain sight of six uniformed policemen watching through the store's front window.

The officers wanted to rush in and stop the crime but had just been asked to leave the establishment by a barista who told them that a customer "did not feel safe" with them in the coffee house.

A moment after the police honored the request, the gunman appeared, demanding money from the cash register. The policemen immediately remembered the request of the barista—who now had both hands in the air—and the customer—who was now cowering under a table—and decided to stay outside to avoid making anyone feel unsafe.

"Your first instinct is to run in and grab the perpetrator," said Officer Chris Segardo. "But they made it very clear that they didn't want us in there, so we had to just watch. We couldn't even go in and get information after the guy ran out the back."

Oddly enough, the event comes just weeks after a Denver Starbucks burned to the ground shortly after asking a group of firefighters to leave.

Now, this has been going around has to be fake, not sure.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

You don't think good cops would not go back in no matter how shit for brains acted now do you?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Babylon_Bee
The Babylon Bee is a satirical evangelical Christian website. The site publishes satirical stories focusing on well- known pastors, celebrities, and politicians.
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Grip Hugger wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:03 pm You don't think good cops would not go back in no matter how shit for brains acted now do you?
The Babylon Bee is a satirical evangelical Christian website. The site publishes satirical stories focusing on well- known pastors, celebrities, and politicians.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

We expect that shit from democratic staffers, no LEO should ever be asked to leave an establishment because somebody in there doesn't like cops. They asked the wrong person(s) to leave.
Rchrd.miranda

Post by Rchrd.miranda »

This is indicative of the success the left has had demonizing the police. The issue isn't whether it was handled correctly, IT NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!! This also plays into the I'm afraid of guns so you leave yours at home idea. This person hit a twofer. Police openly carry/display guns and I am afraid of police with guns. You won't see any clamor to retrain the staff to use a little common sense. The next issue is whether there actually was a complaint or did it originate with the staff. So I guess the next time the public needs help the correct response is call AAA.
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

Wakko wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:51 pm
Grip Hugger wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:03 pm You don't think good cops would not go back in no matter how shit for brains acted now do you?
Yes I thought the joke should have slammed someone on the head.
lakelandman wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:51 pm https://babylonbee.com
Now, this has been going around has to be fake, not sure.
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30