Dealership offers free shotgun, bible, and American flag to customers

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
photohause

Dealership offers free shotgun, bible, and American flag to customers

Post by photohause »

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/alabama ... 34318.html

Alabama car dealership offers free shotgun, bible, and American flag to customers

Yahoo Lifestyle Hope Schreiber
Writer
Yahoo LifestyleJune 25, 2019

Chatom Ford in Alabama is giving away a free bible, American flag, and 12 gauge shotgun to anyone who purchases a new or preowned car from now until July 31. (Photo: Facebook)
Chatom Ford in Alabama is giving away a free bible, American flag, and 12 gauge shotgun to anyone who purchases a new or preowned car from now until July 31. (Photo: Facebook)
More
It isn't unusual for a car dealership to throw in a couple of all-season floor mats to sweeten the deal when purchasing a new or pre-owned car, but one dealership in Alabama is taking it a step further in honor of Independence Day.

Chatom Ford in Alabama took to their Facebook page to announce a promo that will be running from now to July 31. They promise that anyone who purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle at their dealership will receive a bible, an American flag, and a 12-gauge shotgun.

"God, Guns, and Freedom," the dealership wrote on Facebook in a June 19 post. "This is a small gift to our valued customers and [an] opportunity for us to celebrate our independence."

As always with a dealership, there is some fine print.

In order to receive these add-ons, a customer must be 18 years or older, have a valid ID, can legally purchase a vehicle, and must "pass all checks associated with owning a [firearm] in state of residency."

According to Chatom Ford's Facebook page, one couple has already taken them up on their offer.

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Flowers for being the first to take advantage of our July 4th celebration by purchasing this beautiful Jeep and to receive a bible, 12 gauge, and [an] American flag!" the Facebook post read. "You could be next."

While Chatom Ford is waiting for more customers, it seems their Facebook post is getting the word out to plenty of supporters.

“Hot darn! If only I were in the market for a vehicle,” one commenter wrote, while another added that the offer was “one-stop shopping.”

“Just like a true Southern American! God bless you!” another chimed in.

Chatom Ford did not immediately respond to Yahoo Lifestyle's request for comment.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

This has been a thing (at least in the south and the midwest) for decades. I love how the antis have to dig so hard to find shit to clutch pearls about.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

GOD I LOVE AMERICA :D

"God, Guns, and Freedom," 
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TACC

Post by TACC »

Too bad Ford motor company told them to stop doing it, probably threatened them with yanking his dealerships.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

10MMgary

Post by 10MMgary »

It was once a decent gimmicky marketing idea, but personally I would rather they keep the gun bible flag and take 1000 off the price, I already have all of the above so just sell it cheaper