Change Your Voter Registration Party To Democrat

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Bobberfishin

Change Your Voter Registration Party To Democrat

Post by Bobberfishin »

And then vote for the worst Democratic candidate in the primaries so the front runner won't be supported.

Then vote for your best Republican candidate in the actual election.
No Russian interference needed.

Food For Thought :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

I actually convinced a friend to do this some years ago. The lady handling his paperwork smiled when he said he wanted to change to Dem and asked him why. He then told her outright what his intention was (which is neither illegal or particularly immoral) and she made an angry face at him, but still had to process his paperwork. I think he got the benefit of doing it right then and there. :)

BTW, Republicans doing this is possibly why Hillary lasted as long as she did against Obama back in 2008. Rush Limbaugh was encouraging listeners to do this (he called it Operation Chaos). It may have actually had an affect, because Hillary was desperate to hold on that it might have given her hope enough to keep pushing longer than she should have which probably drew a wedge between her and a lot of the real Obama sycophants which then gave her tepid support eight years later.
My posts kill threads.
Gmountain

Post by Gmountain »

Bobberfishin wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:31 pm And then vote for the worst Democratic candidate in the primaries so the front runner won't be supported.

Then vote for your best Republican candidate in the actual election.
No Russian interference needed.

Food For Thought :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sure, both sides can do that, and we end up with the two worst candidates.
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

I was doing this back in the 1980's & 90's. Since there is never anyone on the ballot worth voting for, I got tired of the game and changed to Libertarian. Then the Libertarian Party diluted their manifesto.

Now, I just don't bother. No candidate for state office or higher has any principals at all.
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

Gmountain wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:13 pm Sure, both sides can do that, and we end up with the two worst candidates.
The professional liars in the media already make sure that we end up with the worst possible candidates. The media thrives on controversy and conflict. That isn't going to change for the better.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Iosef wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:15 pm I was doing this back in the 1980's & 90's. Since there is never anyone on the ballot worth voting for, I got tired of the game and changed to Libertarian. Then the Libertarian Party diluted their manifesto.

Now, I just don't bother. No candidate for state office or higher has any principals at all.
You should always vote. Many great Americans have died for you to do so
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Greg wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Iosef wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:15 pm I was doing this back in the 1980's & 90's. Since there is never anyone on the ballot worth voting for, I got tired of the game and changed to Libertarian. Then the Libertarian Party diluted their manifesto.

You should always vote. Many great Americans have died for you to do so
A man right here that knows exactly what he's talking about cudos
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

Generally the problem is:
1) ALL the Democrats are the worse
2) There are no good Republican candidates

Been like that for many years now (at least since the early 80s).
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Way behind the curve Lol. Subvert from within i always say :mrgreen:
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

VOTE GILLUM! :lol: