Applying for US Citizenship

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

fsnadmin wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:56 pm
TonyR wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:27 am Good to hear Jonathan,going to invite all of us to the ceremony ?
Yeah, so we can all cheer for the USA. That should shut up the Cubans with their flags, yelling and dancing. During my ceremony they were yelling "Cuba, Cuba", waiving Cuban flags, as they were becoming US citizens. I could not believe it.
Holy shit, that's asinine.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

fsnadmin wrote:
TonyR wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:27 am Good to hear Jonathan,going to invite all of us to the ceremony ?
Yeah, so we can all cheer for the USA. That should shut up the Cubans with their flags, yelling and dancing. During my ceremony they were yelling "Cuba, Cuba", waiving Cuban flags, as they were becoming US citizens. I could not believe it.
I think you got the wrong idea.
But whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

Why was that so hard to believe? They were celebrating their US citizenship which only relates to the United States as a state / government. As a people they are Cubans and will always be Cubans. It doesn't matter where they live. It doesn't matter what is written in their passport. Their Nation is Cuba (and even likely a subset of it) and it always will be. And the very same goes for every last immigrant who becomes a US citizen no matter where they come from.

Getting the paperwork and attending a ceremony might make you a US citizen but it does not make you an American. Nothing can.

Which is why the United States is doomed and why this country will likely end up in a civil war. In the mean time we can all enjoy the ever increasing police state needed to keep all these different groups with diverging interests together until the whole thing blows up in our face.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
Allme

Post by Allme »

Congratulations! I tip my hat to you as I have seen how much of a PITA doing it the right way is, then again I don't think we get to many illegals from the UK :D IMHO you probably know more about America than I do.
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

ABOC wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:55 pm
Why was that so hard to believe? They were celebrating their US citizenship which only relates to the United States as a state / government. As a people they are Cubans and will always be Cubans. It doesn't matter where they live. It doesn't matter what is written in their passport. Their Nation is Cuba (and even likely a subset of it) and it always will be. And the very same goes for every last immigrant who becomes a US citizen no matter where they come from.

Getting the paperwork and attending a ceremony might make you a US citizen but it does not make you an American. Nothing can.

Which is why the United States is doomed and why this country will likely end up in a civil war. In the mean time we can all enjoy the ever increasing police state needed to keep all these different groups with diverging interests together until the whole thing blows up in our face.

I’d disagree on not being American after Citizenship part
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

Thanks everyone, got my ceremony date for this week so It’ll be official soon
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

JonathanW wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:38 pm
ABOC wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:55 pm

I’d disagree on not being American after Citizenship part
I disagree also. Most people who become UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CITIZENS. It means more than anything to them. That's why they did everything it took to become an AMERICAN. Unlike these sorry POS illegals that feel they are owed or have a right to break our laws and just waltz right into AMERICA. Then steal AMERICAN'S ID's to work ILLEGALLY and milk AMERICAN tax payers out of millions and millions of dollars in handouts plus free medical. That again AMERICANS end up paying for.

The NEW AMERICAN citizens that were here in America legally and wanted to become part of AMERICA learned our language, customs and make meaningful contributions to society . Take pride in AMERICA. Not milk it for everything it's worth and as I have seen. Not throw their shitty diapers in the parking lot of Winn Dixie stores, trash out the windows.

They wreak their cars or hit someone and run 98% from my experience. They take no pride in AMERICA what so ever. They dump on AMERICA and treat her just like the shit hole they came from. There are a very few exceptions though. A quote few. But again they refuse to follow our laws. They are still illegal. So who's ID have they stolen to work here.

Where as if a person is willing to do everything that's necessary to become an AMERICAN it's because it means something to them. It's a form of pride. It's mean so much to these people that they jump through the hoops, pay the money. Not hide in the shadows and breaks our laws being CRIMINALS.

I believe that when a individual raises their hand and swears an oath to AMERICA to become an AMERICAN CITIZEN. They are as much an AMERICAN as you or I.

I strongly believe that if you are in AMERICA ILLEGALLY and have children here they should not be granted AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP by birth. Because they are here ILLEGALLY breaking the law. These CRIMINALS come here to AMERICA ILLEGALLY and break our laws SPECIFICALLY TO DO THIS. This is unfair to those AMERICANS that followed the law and did everything right.

CONGRATULATIONS JonathanW
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:51 am I believe that when a individual raises their hand and swears an oath to AMERICA to become an AMERICAN CITIZEN. They are as much an AMERICAN as you or I.
This is exactly what I feel and meant. This is why I was appalled by the reaction of some during the ceremony. Sometimes, I dare to say that I may even be more American, because I wanted to be one and did all needed to become one. I wasn't born into it. I am proud to be an American.
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

I agree with firemedic2000 once u raise your hand and swear your allegiance to america your just as American as you or I, but without ruining the party, yes it's great to be an American with all the privileges and rights we have under the constitution, but with all the negative news of late, multiple killings, explosive devices mailed to people of different political thinking, the confirmation of the new Supreme Court judge, that was a fiasco, embarrassing to watch, I'm not so sure I can say I'm proud to be an American, this coming from someone who is a veteran, who fought in a nasty war to preserve these rights, I sometimes ask myself after seeing what's going on would I do it again? Got second thoughts on that subject, but then again we are what we are with freedoms that no other countries have, religion, speech, protest, etc, America has become a divided nation with the system of government we have in place, just watch the political ads for this upcoming election on the tube, the hatred between the two parties is so prevalent, voting is a privilege we have as citizens it comes down to a crap shoot, your damned if you do and damned if you don't ...who wins ?
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

fsnadmin wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:31 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:51 am I believe that when a individual raises their hand and swears an oath to AMERICA to become an AMERICAN CITIZEN. They are as much an AMERICAN as you or I.
This is exactly what I feel and meant. This is why I was appalled by the reaction of some during the ceremony. Sometimes, I dare to say that I may even be more American, because I wanted to be one and did all needed to become one. I wasn't born into it. I am proud to be an American.
+1