Scot Peterson arrested for inaction at Parkland

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Arrest Emma Gonzales, she bragged about bullying Nick Cruz causing him to snap.
:oops:
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

rug357 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:22 pm I wonder what would have happened if he ran into the school with his pistol drawn and it was just firecrackers going off that some dumb kid set off...and what if he fired his pistol and shot a kid who was goofing off with firecrackers thinking it was a weapon?
A lot of "if", don't you think ?
TACC

Post by TACC »

This info should be plastered everywhere, haven't seen it ever before.
P5 Guy wrote:Arrest Emma Gonzales, she bragged about bullying Nick Cruz causing him to snap.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

TACC wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:25 am This info should be plastered everywhere, haven't seen it ever before.
P5 Guy wrote:Arrest Emma Gonzales, she bragged about bullying Nick Cruz causing him to snap.
She said that at the 1st town hall with david hogg.
MARK

Post by MARK »

P5 Guy wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:53 pm
TACC wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:25 am This info should be plastered everywhere, haven't seen it ever before.
She said that at the 1st town hall with david hogg.
During the 17th of February rally:

"Since he was in middle school, it was no surprise to anyone who knew him to hear that he was the shooter. Those talking about how we should have not ostracized him? You didn’t know this kid, OK? We did."

If you consider his being ostracized by the other students because of his actions (as stated by Emma) as "bullying", then yes he was bullied. I'm no fan of these punks but that seems a bit of a stretch.

It looks to me that he was the one bullying others.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

P5 Guy wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:09 am Arrest Emma Gonzales, she bragged about bullying Nick Cruz causing him to snap.
Did it piss you off how she was wearing a Cuban flag to most of those appearances? I'm sure if she moved back to Cuba, she'd have all the gun control she ever wanted.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Another ignorant kid from round two of hippie liberalism that was the 60's and early 70's.

One thing about humans is given time they will rinse and repeat over and over.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

In the most recent mass shooting, Nikolas Cruz killed 14 students and 3 staffers, while wounding 17 others. Anti-gun crusader, Emma Gonzalez admits that she had bullied Cruz and she said she’s not sorry for it, yet she blames guns and not her own actions. As it turns out, bullied teens are the most likely to engage in mass shootings. The first modern day shooting was at Columbine High School where 18-year-old Eric Harris and 17-year-old Dylan Klebold killed 12 and wounded 21.

Before his middle school opened, 13-year-old Seth Trickey opened fire in the courtyard. While there were no fatalities, several students felt sparks from the bullets hitting the building walls. Five were injured, including a girl who was shot in the face.[298] Trickey brought the gun from home.

Santana High School shooting: 15-year-old student, Charles Andrew Williams, killed two students, 14-year-old Bryan Zuckor, and 15-year-old Randy Gordon, at Santana High School and wounded thirteen others. He was arrested and convicted of murder and attempted murder. He was sentenced to life with the chance of parole after serving fifty years.

Red Lake shootings: 16-year-old student Jeffrey Weise, killed his grandfather and grandfather’s companion at their home, where he had been living, at the Red Lake Indian Reservation. He drove to Red Lake Senior High School. Armed with his grandfather’s police weapons, Weise killed five students, one teacher, and one security guard, wounding seven others, before committing suicide

From Newsweek

While a significant portion of bullied students may become depressed, 8 percent become “angry, and aggressively so,” said Dorothy Espelage, a psychology professor at the University of Florida.

“They become what we call the bully victims,” Espelage told Newsweek. “They become very angry, they may act out aggressively online. They may not hit back, but they definitely ruminate.”

About 71 percent of school shooters felt “persecuted, bullied, threatened, attacked or injured” leading up to their rampage, according to Secret Service data. Bullied high schoolers are also more than twice as likely to bring guns or knives to school as their non-bullied peers.

But guns are blamed for these shootings including Parkland. Let me ask you what came first? The bullying or the gun?
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

I think he's a true coward letting those kids die while he hid....
However the law being the law, if his lawyers don't totally suck he will get off.
Bugman

Post by Bugman »

Emma Whatshername did NOT brag about bullying Cruz.

She stated in a edited statement that they "ostracized" him because he was a violent bully

You cannot defeat disinformation with lies