Va Beach mass shooting

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Skoll wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:41 am So they confirmed it was legally bought pistol and suppressor.
Every story I could find mentions "legally bought pistol(s)" with no mention of the suppressor being "legal". Which article did you see this in?

Until I hear from a reputable source (e.g. NOT the mainstream media), I'm guessing a replica can...
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:50 pm
Until I hear from a reputable source (e.g. NOT the mainstream media), I'm guessing a replica can...
I'm going with this also.

A bunch of comments from people who were there included "Hearing shots, LOTS of shots, lots of shooting".

Of course that doesn't matter to the mainstream media who turns a $29.95 Chinese Barska Tactical vest into "Full Body Armor".
CDI

Post by CDI »

The latest on Fox news is he used two 45's that were legally purchased in 2018 and 2016. No further mention of a silencer. Maybe one of them was a master piece arms type that comes with the fake can.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:50 pm
Skoll wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:41 am So they confirmed it was legally bought pistol and suppressor.
Every story I could find mentions "legally bought pistol(s)" with no mention of the suppressor being "legal". Which article did you see this in?

I believe it was on Fox I heard it. Yesterday was a clusterfuck of sensationalist reporting and I was doing shit most of the day.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

This site comments about him making "multiple firearms purchases in recent weeks". He didn't purchase a suppressor "in recent weeks".

I'm leaning toward home-made or fake.

https://newsone.com/3853534/dewayne-cra ... g-suspect/

The suspected mass shooter who killed at least 11 people and injured at least six others at a municipal center in Virginia Beach on Friday afternoon was widely identified across social media as DeWayne Craddock. The Wall Street Journal also reported that the gunman was identified as DeWayne Craddock, a 40-year-old Black man who “made multiple firearm purchases in recent weeks.”
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

And away we go!

Edited to not piss Leggy off.

This link goes to an article discussing silencers and how much more efficient it made his gun.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/did-s ... ailsignout
Last edited by TC6969 on Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Shooter being a black Democrat makes me wonder how long this story will last, like how quickly the those gay kid shooters got buried in the media.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
MadMan

Post by MadMan »

Skoll wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:48 am Shooter being a black Democrat makes me wonder how long this story will last, like how quickly the those gay kid shooters got buried in the media.
what stories are you talking about? :mrgreen:
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

TC6969 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:43 amEdited to not piss Leggy off.
Stop being a jerk.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Craddock used two .45-caliber handguns in the shooting and police found a sound suppressor, commonly known as a silencer, and extended magazines.

Extended magazines? Put a +2 on a Glock magazine?