Inconsiderate Neighbor & a COP/DOC

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

I'm with Wacco. You already said the parties aren't loud, so it seems like you just don't like them parking by your house. If they didn't move when your driveway was blocked I would agree that they are ass hats, but the car was moved. You seem to be the unfriendly on this one...
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Outgunu wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 3:22 pm I'm with Wacco. You already said the parties aren't loud, so it seems like you just don't like them parking by your house. If they didn't move when your driveway was blocked I would agree that they are ass hats, but the car was moved. You seem to be the unfriendly on this one...
That's me the PITA. So Please lock this thread.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I would talk to them and if they don’t give a shit, then it’s on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

did anyone mention water balloons filled with DOT 3 brake fluid ....just saying :mrgreen:
BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE »

Abandoned car in front of your driveway? Call the Sherriff tell him you don't whose car it is but you want it gone. The Deputy should give you a card
with a case #. Call the tow truck they will take it. I had this problem but once a couple of cars disappeared and the problem went away.
BIG JOE
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

BIG JOE wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:33 pm Abandoned car in front of your driveway? Call the Sherriff tell him you don't whose car it is but you want it gone. The Deputy should give you a card
with a case #. Call the tow truck they will take it. I had this problem but once a couple of cars disappeared and the problem went away.
Takes three days for StPetePD to remove abandoned vehicles.
I guess I'm the A-hole for complaining about having my driveway partly blocked. And this was not the 1st time.