Allen West lays smackdown on Apathetic NRA Members

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Miami_JBT

Allen West lays smackdown on Apathetic NRA Members

Post by Miami_JBT »

About that NRA Board Vote . . . by Alan West
Okay, since there are stupid people online who make assertions about something they know nothing about, let me enlighten you.

The new slate of officers for the National Rifle Association was decided upon, and nominated by, the NRA Board of Directors nominating committee.

There were no nominations from the floor when these names were put forth. With no opposing nominations, the vote was done by acclamation, not roll call vote. This is similar to passing a piece of legislation by voice vote.

Now, for you chuckleheads, I did not vote for our Board to go into Executive session. That was reported.

Here is the deal: there were some 2 million ballots issued for this past Board election, for which I was a candidate. There were less than 150K ballots returned. So, all of you brave people complaining about me via the invisible mechanism of social media, did you vote? Did you participate? Or, are you just a couch warrior that ain’t got the balls to say something to my face?

Now, please, have a nice evening, and know that God loves you. I can choose whether I do or not.
Last edited by Legio on Wed May 01, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected first name in title.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

There were less than 150K ballots returned.
The rest are with Broward and Palm Beach mail in ballots for the mid term elections in the post office lost bin :roll: .
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Chigger wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 11:36 am
There were less than 150K ballots returned.
The rest are with Broward and Palm Beach mail in ballots for the mid term elections in the post office lost bin :roll: .
I agree, who goes through the ballots and uh counts them :!:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS