MSNBC just admitted on live TV that Gun Control kills people.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Miami_JBT

MSNBC just admitted on live TV that Gun Control kills people.

Post by Miami_JBT »

[tweet][/tweet]

The Tweet has the video.

MSNBC's reporter Kerry Sanders stated the following during a news broadcast discussing the ongoing situation in Venezuela and the attempt to overthrow Maduro.

"You have to understand, in Venezuela gun ownership is not something that's open to everybody. So if the military have the guns, they have the power and as long as Nicholas Maduro controls the military, he controls the country."

Previously, I brought up how Venezuelans regret supporting gun control and how my Uncle Mario taught me an important lesson from what happened to the family in Cuba. A disarmed population is at the mercy of the government that controls it. An armed population is in control and can put corrupt government in its place.

Remember, the 2nd Amendment is there to prevent exactly what is happening in Venezuela right now.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Its funny how these talking heads believe that when the jack boots start stomping on heads that they are going to be exempt from all of it when in fact they will be some of the first to go.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Miami_JBT wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:45 pm [tweet][/tweet]
We dont have a tweet tag here. Let me see if this is possible.

EDIT: We have one now.
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

TC6969 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:12 pm Its funny how these talking heads believe that when the jack boots start stomping on heads that they are going to be exempt from all of it when in fact they will be some of the first to go.
They are already a propaganda machine for the state, they have good reason to believe they will be spared so long as they are useful.