Publix says no more "service" dogs allowed in shopping carts

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Good for Publix! I don't want some dog's nasty ass sitting in a cart where I'm gonna put my food! Walk em, just like you do when you're outside!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

In other words, NO COMFORT DOGS. GARY.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

They can put up all the signs they want...they'll be ignored. The only way to stop the (filthy) trend is for the manager to play "dog cop", but they won't for fear of alienating their customers.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Gmountain

Post by Gmountain »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:43 pm They can put up all the signs they want...they'll be ignored. The only way to stop the (filthy) trend is for the manager to play "dog cop", but they won't for fear of alienating their customers.
True. Publix employees won't say a thing. You could put a dog on top of the deli counter and they wouldn't say a word.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Gmountain wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:15 pm
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:43 pm They can put up all the signs they want...they'll be ignored. The only way to stop the (filthy) trend is for the manager to play "dog cop", but they won't for fear of alienating their customers.
True. Publix employees won't say a thing. You could put a dog on top of the deli counter and they wouldn't say a word.
I have a simple solution to this dog biscuits in Isle 6 ...Drano and aisle 12.....
41 Mag

Post by 41 Mag »

Just saw a lady carrying around a little lap dog in Publix this week. No one said a word..... just sayin. :lol:
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Well, PUBLIX did let a Hogg and cohorts clog aisles protesting the NRA.
:lol:
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

P5 Guy wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:33 am Well, PUBLIX did let a Hogg and cohorts clog aisles protesting the NRA.
:lol:
I spoke to the store manager at the Publix where I shop, & he assured me he would NOT have allowed that to happen. GARY.
boomboom

Post by boomboom »

If you cant stand to be without your dog for an hour while you shop, you need to be committed. I have no idea where that crap started, but it sure is annoying.