Hey Rent

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Baudler

Post by Baudler »

better2have&notneed wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:22 pm Lol, I’m going over the skyway reading this. :D

I always lose a call going over the bridge.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Medic, that truck came from factory with a coyote engine?
Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:18 pm Now you have real nice truck, if Ford had Cummins engines on it I would be driving one for sure.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If dodge would get their shit together and build a tranny then maybe just maybe i might consider owning one lol. Just save your money and buy the conversion kit with the allison tranny and put that bad boy on that dodge. Then you have a bulletproof proof dodge. Lol
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Well I owned a H3 for right at 10 years bought it new. As far as working on it. It was one of the easiest engines I've ever owned to work on. I could actually get to everything. It was not really designed to haul with. It was an off road vehicle.

As soon as I can afford it. I will buy another. I absolutely love the H3 I really want an H3 truck though. That's all I've got to say about it and my 10 years experience of owning one.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Medic, do you travel alot with the camper? I am in the process of getting a pop up and will hopefully be using it all over florida. Wanna go to all the spring around your way and the keys.