Highway Men

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
cvo

Post by cvo »

I liked the "Mule" also with old Clint. Watched it last night.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

The gunshop scene was awesome. It was also (possibly unintentionally) reminiscent of the scene from The Terminator. I kept thinking to myself, "How's he going to fit all that stuff in that little car of his?"

I discussed this on another thread, but I'm glad they took the opposite track that Bonnie & Clyde movies usually do of glamorizing the criminals. Even John Dillinger once called them a "couple of punks" who were giving bank robbers a bad name. They were cold blooded killers who liked to flaunt their stolen cash and wear fancy clothes, and unfortunately a lot of young people of the time fell for it. It's very similar to the thug rappers of today. Pretty sad that it goes that far back.
My posts kill threads.
MikeFL86

Post by MikeFL86 »

Gun shop scene was fun but part of me was like "A country gun shop having that kind of firepower at that time? YEAH RIGHT."

But it was good movie overall.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

mohshard wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:08 am My favorite scene was when he went shopping for new guns, and the fact that he got all that great stuff without a background check or having to wait on the ATF paper work.

And it's weird to think that's the same Woody Harrelson that was in Natural Born Killers years ago.
1+
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

So many holes in the car at the end, great movie.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

jwperry wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:54 am I also can't believe how old Kevin Costner & Woody Harrelson have got. :lol:
I think they both still have a spry step or two left in em!

[youtube]a4zfP-AJeG8[/youtube]
chester field

Post by chester field »

jwperry wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:54 am I also can't believe how old Kevin Costner & Woody Harrelson have got. :lol:
I was also thinking that.

Then I realized I was thinking the same about myself.
Somewhere in the back of my head I am still 25. Probably because I am used to the idea, since that would make me 25 for longer than it took to get to 25.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
MadMan

Post by MadMan »

A young Costner in Silverado

Woody Harrelson in Cheers
Casual

Post by Casual »

I watched it based on yalls recommendation, its 2 thumbs up
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

i'm not a big Woody Harrelson fan but it was pretty good
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !