Who else hates the daylight saving time change

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

N4KVE wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:19 pm
Skoll wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:03 pm Don't mind him, he's just mad that he can't hawk an SKS for $600 right now.
Not that it would ever happen, but can you imagine how full auto owners would feel if the ATF opened up the books again? GARY
Hey, if the Douchebags in the f*cking Gooberment would open it up, I would eat the loss and go and buy me every f*cking class-3 I could on every dime I could possible borrow. First on my list would be an a Ma Deuce and then an MP5 and then a crap load of safes to store them all! Doubt I would have enough room for the necessary ammo to feed all them hungry birds. But I doubt the Libitard Sheriff would sign off so I'd have to move.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Skoll wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:03 pm
Don't mind him, he's just mad that he can't hawk an SKS for $600 right now.
I have like 8 of them Ive been wanting to sell off, but not now :roll:
tector

Post by tector »

jintsfan wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:10 pm This video is great! When it said that Germans initiated DST, I initially thought it was to get an extra hour of drinking during Octoberfest.
Or for invading France.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Casual

Post by Casual »

I'm working night shift, so I get an extra hour on the check. Only benefit. .
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Getting up to go work the Miami Gun Show, & it’s light out. Got up yesterday at the same time, & it was dark, so I welcome the time change, as I hate getting up when it’s dark out. GARY.