microwave urine

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Nick Danger

microwave urine

Post by Nick Danger »

A Florida gas station owner has placed a sign in her store, asking customers not to warm their urine samples in the microwave -- specifying that the oven is only for warming food.

Owner Parul Patel said she’s become “sick and tired” of people walking into her BP gas station and On the Fly convenience store in Jacksonville to warm their containers of urine.

“They're just random people walking [in] and it's happening every day,” Patel told Jacksonville's WJXX-TV.
Warming urine from someone who hasn’t taken drugs is seen by some as a way to help pass a drug test.

Patel's store is within walking distance of two labs, though one says it doesn’t collect samples for drug tests.

WOMAN FINED AFTER URINE SAMPLE DAMAGES 7-ELEVEN MICROWAVE, POLICE SAY
The people “walk in off the street, microwave their urine containers then leave,” she said.

Patal said a woman became aggressive a few months ago when she asked her not to warm urine. She asked to see a sign that says it’s not for that purpose. So she made one.

“She started cussing at me,” Patel told the station. “She said, ‘Well, where is the sign that says you can't use this for this kind of purpose?' That gave me the idea, ‘If that's what you're asking me, then I'll put the sign saying this is only for food use and not to use with your urine or anything else.”

In May, a Denver woman was suspected of heating a urine sample at a 7-Eleven store microwave and cited for allegedly causing damage to the machine. A store clerk hear a "loud bang," authorities said.

So much for 7-11 hotdogs!
No anchovies?
You've got the wrong man, I spell my name Danger

To anger a conservative, lie to him - to anger a liberal, tell him the truth" Teddy R
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

I don't know what's worse licking the handle of a Walmart shopping cart or using the microwave at 7-Eleven type stop and Rob
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

After Working as a subcontractor for the Florida Lottery you get to see behind the scenes of what some of these store's have going on in the back gross and the fact that they sell fried food on top that makes it even worse Florida takes the taco when it comes to nasty convenience stores.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

lakelandman wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:42 am After Working as a subcontractor for the Florida Lottery you get to see behind the scenes of what some of these store's have going on in the back gross and the fact that they sell fried food on top that makes it even worse Florida takes the taco when it comes to nasty convenience stores.
WaWas in NJ are nasty, filthy. So are the clerks that make the sammiches.
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

And here I thought the title was a weird auto-correct phrase that hadn't been caught by the OP. I guess I was wrong. I also have one more thing to never touch while out in the world.
Groesbeck

Post by Groesbeck »

I have a buddy that loves gas station hotdogs so you know I'm sending him this.