Widow with MS Denied Husband's Pension

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Grip Hugger wrote:
Chigger wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:30 pm Wow all the trailer park residents up in arms about pensions.

Broke dick mother fuckers. Gonna suck your wallets dry paying for my retirement. Fuck off.
Agree whole heartedly. You did your time and you deserve your pension. Also calling people bloodsucker liberals as a blanket statement because they work for the government is bullshit. It shows how backwards you are. So fuck off and die yourselves haters. This forum has changed to a bunch of crybabies.
The math doesn’t support government pensions. Too many ‘got-miners’ and not enough tax donkeys.
In fact, I’m already getting notifications of reduced retirement benefits from the SSA. Best bet is to die before retirement or soon after.
Good luck! Image Image
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Of the 75 largest cities in the U.S., 84% are broke:
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/a ... e_01312019
“The top five cities in the worst financial shape are New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia, Honolulu, and San Francisco. These cities, in addition to Dallas, Oakland, and Portland, all received “F” grades. In New York City, for example, only $4.7 billion has been set aside to fund $100.6 billion of promised retiree health care benefits. In Philadelphia, every taxpayer would have to pay $27,900 to cover the city’s debt. In San Francisco, it would cost $22,600 per taxpayer.”
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

“Unfortunately, some elected officials have used portions of the money that is owed to pension funds to keep taxes low and pay for politically popular programs,” TIA states. “This is like charging earned benefits to a credit card without having the money to pay off the debt. Instead of funding promised benefits now, they have been charged to future taxpayers. Shifting the payment of employee benefits to future taxpayers allows the budget to appear balanced, while municipal debt is increasing.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

SteyrAUG wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:38 pm the system is a scam designed to fuck over people who are sick and otherwise dealing with the death of a loved one.
The truth. Thy are ahead of us, and always have a technicality as it suits. The best lie is the half-truth, and the technicality of a "form 42," like a Catch-22, can be pulled out to use when needed. "After all, it's in the procedures (measured by the pound)" , and it can be shown "...right there in writing."

Reminds me of the VA policies regarding malaria contracted during WWII. "Not service connected" it said in signed policy statements. My dad had malaria. Suffered with it, and it probably brought on the heart attack that killed him. You don't get malaria in Iowa (he was from Fort Dodge), but you do in North Africa and Italy.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.