Florida’s Semi-Auto Rifle Ban Amendment Gaining Ground

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Gmountain

Post by Gmountain »

Fucking Brian Mast is on that list. Traitor.
avmech

Post by avmech »

Of course he is, he bowed down to Hoffman faster and lower than obama did to the Saudi king..........flat out licked his shoes clean. Damn traitor
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Swamp Water wrote:I hate to say it but Florida will be the next lost state I fear. Born and raised here I say it with a tear because I have lived here all of my life. I’ve served this State and it’s citizens for 15 years. If we go this route I’m out of here as soon as I retire. Image
Ditto.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

lakelandman wrote:I'm not sure but with the gun laws passed already in Florida sounds like it's going to get worse here before it gets better when that happens I'm out of here.
Double ditto.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

ALABAMA or GEORGIA
Which will stay RED longer?
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

P5 Guy wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:48 am ALABAMA or GEORGIA
Alabama will. Georgia is lying prostrate to the all mighty dollar. They have been advertising heavily in the North East and in California for their residents to come to Georgia. Atlanta is growing in large numbers due to the film industry.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

P5 Guy wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:48 am ALABAMA or GEORGIA
Did you see the demo response to the SOTU? That thing, Stacy Abrams, with her false pasted on grin and ignorant lies came so close to being elected Governor of Georgia, it's scary. Some demo election operatives' heads probably rolled quietly because the difference was one easily covered by manufactured votes. They'll do "better" next time. Shocked the hell out of me. It's what got me started on the analysis, how close really bad candidates came. No whoopie over the winners, next time will be a catastrophe.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
tector

Post by tector »

"Lose" enough states and it won't matter which ones haven't caved--the legislation will come from the federal level, and you won't be able to stop it.

Loading up the Supreme Court now with pro-2A justices helps, but even that would be a temporary firewall.

The bottom line is if enough people are open to "gun control," or just don't care, we are done for. Many of us old farts here will croak before that could fully come to pass, but there are certainly ominous clouds on the horizon.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Exactly so, tector. I’m rather pissed about it all.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

The Dems have watched FL decide a lot of things where they lost, as a result they are invading and occupying.