FOLLOW-UP: Largest GMC truck dealer in Florida?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tcpip95

FOLLOW-UP: Largest GMC truck dealer in Florida?

Post by tcpip95 »

UPDATE: Found a very nice, low-mileage 2016 Ford F350 6.7L diesel dually that I couldn't say no to, so brought it home on Saturday. World is right.

Thanks all for the input.

I'm in the market for a 2019 GMC Sierra 3500 Denai HD dually in diesel. I can't seem to find who is the largest volume/best price dealer in Florida. All the search engines simply want to send me to individual dealerships, but don't give any background like you'd expectvfrom a search engine, sovthought I'd ask here.

In your experiences, where would you go in FL? I'm also looking out of state, but would rather work with somebody in-state that I can negotiate with.
Last edited by tcpip95 on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Not much help here as I would rather have a colonoscopy than buy a new car from any Stealership!

I have tried some of those car buying services on the internet and their goal is to get you into the showroom so they can bait-and-switch you and pressure you.

What I try to do it decide first what color, options, model I want. If I recall, GM had a way to search the existing inventory nationwide. I don't know if they still have that or if it is available for GMC. Once I found the one I wanted I would go from there. If you can find a Stealership that states they do not add any Stealership Fees, that is a big deal. That $700-$100 fee is the biggest ripoff they have I think.

That being said, I have heard that Costco and some of the other wholesale clubs have a pretty good program but I have not ever tried them myself. I think they just send you to the local Stealership that is in their program?

Last couple of times, I tried the buyer service through two different credit unions I belong. In both cases they sent me to Truecar. They gave discounts on financing if you go through them. It ended up that in both cases they sent me to some Stealership that did not have the car I wanted and tried to pressure me to buy one they had on the lot that did not fit my needs.

One time there was a forum member here that worked in a Toyota dealership down in West Palm. I bought a car through him and it was rather pleasant no hassle transaction other than their "finance" guy trying to sell me all the BS $1000 wax jobs! I don't know if he is still around on the new board.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Probably Dick Norris Buick/GMC in Clearwater.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
milsurp

Post by milsurp »

Norris does have quite a few trucks in stock at most times. Can't help you on how their sales are though. I switched from GMC to RAM a few years back.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

milsurp wrote:Norris does have quite a few trucks in stock at most times. Can't help you on how their sales are though. I switched from GMC to RAM a few years back.
Good call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk