Harbor Freight mechanic's cart?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Whoutink

Post by Whoutink »

At my current job they have I think three just like the one in the pic. I've been there for about 6 months, but I have no idea how long they've had the boxes. The boxes seem really nice, all the drawers work smoothly. Two of the three don't have much weight in them, but one of them is almost full of tools and it works just fine. Even the finish on them didn't seem to bad, no Knicks or scratches in them and they are used daily
S&W collector

Post by S&W collector »

Yes only in America do we park on a driveway drive on a Parkway and park our expensive Vehicles outside while our crap sits in the garage
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

chester field wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:30 pm
Flame Red wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:54 pm It is so bad I have to fold my mirrors in before I can park in the garage
Trust me. If you can still park in your garage, it really isn't that bad yet :)
Dang I feel pretty good or really poor, I can use my work bench with my car in the garage, comfortably.
:oops:
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I have a 20 feet shipping container in my backyard that is packed with mostly useless crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Synaptic Misfire

Post by Synaptic Misfire »

I can barely fit the motorcycle in the garage. Currently have a mostly complete wood shop and starting to add metal working and stained glass... did I mention it's a one car garage?

BTW, the HF tool carts and boxes are the best things they make.
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

I don't have that cart, but I do have some Harbor Freight stuff for some of my lessor used tools that you only need a few times. For daily or heavy duty use I still use brand names.
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant
S&W collector

Post by S&W collector »

If you haven't bought the car yet I have a coupon to get this card for 84.99 if you want it. https://m.harborfreight.com/30-in-4-dra ... 64096.html
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

S&W collector wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:39 am Yes only in America do we park on a driveway drive on a Parkway and park our expensive Vehicles outside while our crap sits in the garage
please, the garage by todays' standards is considered , attached covered storage :mrgreen:

you car, boat, motorcycle is meant to be used in the rain, plus people only keep them for 5 to 8 years, so what are you just keeping it nice for the next guy ??