Language. Always a tough subject

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
MikeFL86

Post by MikeFL86 »

Filters are kind of childish but people should remember this and self-censor:

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." - Matthew 15:11 KJV

It's best not to tempt the Lord with blasphemies, sexual innuendo, etc. I've been guilty of it in the past but I try not to now.
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

It matters not who I am who I was what my background is the point us we are trying to save this site ... if some of you are so offended by my posting my service I will delete it from any prior or past posts
Last edited by trouter3 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tector

Post by tector »

MikeFL86 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:38 pm Filters are kind of childish but people should remember this and self-censor:

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." - Matthew 15:11 KJV

It's best not to tempt the Lord with blasphemies, sexual innuendo, etc. I've been guilty of it in the past but I try not to now.
I respect your viewpoint, and I am glad that it works for you, but somehow I think vocabulary is going to the least of my problems with the Lord. I mean if He isn't going to give me a pass there, then there really is no hope.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
photohause

Post by photohause »

“You didn’t finish school, did you?
MikeFL86

Post by MikeFL86 »

tector wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:05 pm
MikeFL86 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:38 pm Filters are kind of childish but people should remember this and self-censor:

I respect your viewpoint, and I am glad that it works for you, but somehow I think vocabulary is going to the least of my problems with the Lord. I mean if He isn't going to give me a pass there, then there really is no hope.
There's no sin too big for Him to forgive if you ask forgiveness earnestly.
joel

Post by joel »

MikeFL86 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:13 am There's no sin too big for Him to forgive if you ask forgiveness earnestly.
+1
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

Lol, we all just need to do a self-check every now and then. There is a time a place for everything and restrictions are not going to help, that said one can curse and keep it civil very easily. Quite a few expunged members added quite a bit of color which was entertaining to say the least prior to the Moe break up and where good people. Most of the "drama" in this very thread is enough for a visitor to say f^@k this place and participate elsewhere.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Lastrites wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:44 pm Most of the "drama" in this very thread is enough for a visitor to say f^@k this place and participate elsewhere.
drama from the crybabies or those who arguing for normal life ??
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

anyone else notice trouter3 logging in, but not posting , almost every time a new post is added to this thread :mrgreen:

not sleeping, worrying about if someone is talking about your ass is some next level Real Housewives of FSN type shit :mrgreen:
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Ok Rentpropt1 time to leave it alone man, after a nice conversation this am with Legio the adm I'm no longer a member of this forum will follow this thread to see the end result so your infatuation with me comes to an end .... PM to your personally to follow ..

And to all you gents that enjoyed my off the wall rants and raving, who thought I was insane with the military BS that you didn't enjoy, this forum is an entertainment vehicle don't get to serious with it as I say for the very last time ...as I await the negativity

Peace and tranquility and happy holidays everyday is a gift and thank the lord for it ...
Last edited by trouter3 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.