Language. Always a tough subject

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Make sure you remember my impressive service I will if I remain on here repeat it often so that liberals like you can appreciate what people like me and others did so you cud have the right to voice your opinions be they have any social redeeming value or not, please make sure you delete all my posts as I will do yours ...I must be attracting some interest with the thousands of views of my threads and posts you seem to read my insane/rantsI/ posts ..don't seem to recall anything worthwhile from you, listen I'm getting awful close to going back on my promise to the administrator and don't want to ...so I'll end this here .....please delete me ...thanks
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Rentprop1 who are you to judge me,what gives you that right ? people who live in glass houses should not throw stones, you don't recall your post regarding Jews, very offensive, you got a short memory you may be able to intimidate some members on here with all you bluster, but it doesn't bother me in the least no place for obscenity don't matter what kinda subjects are covered here, don't make you a man using the term cunt to describe something, you don't look very intelligent using obscenities to express your thoughts ,this is one of the few if any web sites that I've ever seen that allows that bs language a damn shame I say ....
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

I have a suspicion DW has infiltrated this site since the crash :lol: however he’s taken on a whole new identity and background. Am I the only one thinking this? Seems so much like him?

You have brought up your service in almost in every thread, no vets I know push their service so hard in everyone’s face especially to other vets that are on this site(Not me ). Personally Seems off to me but that just might be me.

First we can’t talk about TV shows we like(Walking dead thread) and now we can’t say naughty words for the “children”. I joined this forum right at 18 and have been active member in almost all the events from NFA Review shoots to Rent machine gun days to the protests in Tallahassee. This has been my home for the past 5 years, and I don’t want to see ruined by someone who can’t handle a few bad words. If your worried about what your child sees on here, god forbid your kid/grandkid discovers Instagram or Twitter with all the half naked gun bunnies. Just wait until you have to explain a website with the intials PH.

:roll:
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

n0rlf wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:58 pmWe have members complaining about wives and children seeing some of this.
Your are being infiltrated by SJWs and this is a classic attempt at "converging" this forum.
"Code of conducts" and "language policing" are only the first step, and if you give in will lead to the end of FSN.
The proper reaction is to tell whoever asked you to implement this policy to fuck right off and BAN them.

How "corporate convergence" works [the same applies to churches / forums etc.]:
[youtube]J1eaHJbp4yc[/youtube]

In case you haven't noticed what's happening to the western world and who is responsible for it I suggest you watch and understand this video.
It explains how women operate: "Woman want in, not to help, no to further and build and to further assimilate but to mess up, loot and pillage"
[youtube]zTHHtzQ94VE[/youtube]
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
braknek16

Post by braknek16 »

Why has this even become an issue?? What happened to freedom of speech if there is a problem with the language in a post put it to a forum vote if majority rules it offensive delete it and move on. If someone becomes a habitual offender then have the majority rule on them as well. If language is regulated that strictly where will the next line be drawn will no one be able to mention opposing politics for educated discusions, how long before there is no posts of gun talk.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

I just don't understand why people can't just read the post and move on or skip it all together if I see a post I don't agree with just move on.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Interesting, kind of proving e each other's points. Keep it civil. There are interesting and valid points on both sides. Be bigger than what we see everywhere else, this is considered Home for a lot of folks.

My personal opinion aside we as a forum family have to decide which way to go. I advocate for a good middle ground. We are supposed to be adults. Rent mentioned the no nips no lips thing. Yep, it seemed to work for a long time. But once e lost most of the mods it started getting out of hand.

What we are trying to do is get a sense of what the majority would like. I have done very little in the way of policing. I want to keep it that way. I enjoy 80 percent of you guys and find it a fun thing still to come read posts.

E other 20 percent, well, not so much. Seems every board has that same 80/20 mix. However as long as all stay civil I am off a mind to let it be. Try to not get out of hand with the vile words. Personally I dislike the c word. But it is not my board. If you all decide it should be a free for all then it is easier on us. However, I predict doing so would mean the end of this fine place.

And yes I have typos. I also have Parkinson's which makes the keyboard on this phone difficult so please forgive me.
Greg

Post by Greg »

So I was censored for calling Brenda Snipes a “creature”. Apparently this is what triggered someone. I refer to criminals as creatures, not gonna apologize for it. Suspend me now if you like 🤷🏼‍♂️ Been here since 2009, 6,000 posts or so and haven’t dealt with anything like this

Whomever this did actually “offend”, I don’t give two sh$$s about your feelings ✌️

550 members is all FSN 2.0 has now. An insanely low number that needs to be brought up. But I’m sure this will just have people signing up in droves now 👎🏻

To the mods, come on guys really? I’ll abide by the rules but let’s set the rules first before giving me a warning
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
TheKernel

Post by TheKernel »

If cussing bothers you that bad, you should probably cancel your internet connection.
Gmountain

Post by Gmountain »

I think if it's on network TV, it should be ok here.