Christmas present possibility

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

TC6969 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:20 pm A thumb safety on a single action cowboy gun is a sin against God Almighty, and the people at Heritage are going straight to Hell! :twisted:
Yeah, it certainly seems out of place.

I have one though, the 6" with both cylinders. It's a great little plinker for the $$$
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Hey, I hijacked the mans thread, for that I sincerely apologize for my bad manners ....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Years ago I had a colt single action .22 don't recall the barrel length, maybe six inches, but it was a fine looking and shooting .22
Pistol, why I got rid of it I don't remember, like all the good firearms I've owned and sold or traded I kick myself in the arse when I see them again for sale for twice what I paid for it ...dum not smart enuff to be dumb :roll: :roll: :roll:
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

if you guys have never played with one or shot one, they are pretty much junk, made of cheap material lots of zinc, similar to pot metal, sure lifetime warranty, but parts are easily broken and not always covered....might look into other options for new shooters....Ive got one here thats 20 + years old and the hand that rotates the cylinder no longer an obtainable part, so its basically a wall hanger
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

rentprop1 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:34 pm its basically a wall hanger
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

careful, you'll upset someone delicate balance with talk like that :roll:
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

rentprop1 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:37 pm careful, you'll upset someone delicate balance with talk like that :roll:
Well, I don't have anything to say, you've done the best you could. You really have, the best you could. You can't expect to win em all. But, I want to tell you something I've kept to myself through these years. I was in the war myself, medical corps. I was on late duty one night when they brought in a badly wounded pilot from one of the raids. He could barely talk. He looked at me and said, "The odds were against us up there, but we went in anyway, I'm glad the Captain made the right decision." The pilot's name was George Zip.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Roger, over
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

Now get out there and win one for the zipper!
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
chester field

Post by chester field »

TC6969 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:25 pm Is it a Ferguson?

I just installed a new toilet and after the first flush, I looked at my wife and said "Wow, it sounds like a Ferguson".

Being a wife, she missed the reference and looked at me like I was stupid.

I actually did get a new toilet for Christmas. Not gift wrapped.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power