Why cant they find Brian Laundrie?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

I'm sure Brian Laundrie will come clean eventually.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Like Cliff said,if he was smart he would've gotten on a private yacht and be gone,but why would he run an hide if he didn't know anything about what happened to her. Once you're on the water you have so many directions to go,but all it takes is money.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
tector

Post by tector »

The standards that apply to a juror hearing all the evidence are not the same as any Joe having an opinion based on common sense and life experience and--very likely--NOT hearing all the evidence (although perhaps hearing other things NOT admitted into evidence).

I thought at the time, and think now, OJ premeditatively murdered Nicole. So what if do?
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Underwater223556 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:52 am If he has a passport and used it before the man hunt started head for a country with no extradition treaty with the USA. Like UAW, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam but he better have some cash……..but parents can wire it to him.
Where's UAW?
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

TonyR wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:38 pm You do know what an opinion is,it's just like your asshole,we all have one.
You spoke your opinion and I spoke mine. So yes we all have one. And they all smell the same.

Except after taco bell. I grant that as a given. :mrgreen:
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

MiamiOffshore wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:51 pm
Underwater223556 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:52 am If he has a passport and used it before the man hunt started head for a country with no extradition treaty with the USA. Like UAW, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam but he better have some cash……..but parents can wire it to him.
Where's UAW?
UAW is in Detroit. UAE is in the Middle East... :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
tector

Post by tector »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:43 am
Where's UAW?
UAW is in Detroit. UAE is in the Middle East... :lol:
Well Detroit DOES have a lot of Middle Easterners now (DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!!!)
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

tector wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:44 am
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:43 am
Well Detroit DOES have a lot of Middle Easterners now (DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!!!)
And does anyone know why that is? I will tell you! It's very easy for Middle Easterners to get into Canada. They move to Windsor, Ontario which is just one bridge away from Detroit. After a few years in Canada they are granted Canadian citizenship. Now as Canadian citizens it's very easy to get into the U.S. day to day and/or to apply for permanent US citizenship. Thus they migrate the short distance over into Detroit and the surrounding area and become US citizens.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Cuba just like a few other pos that fled justice. That's what I might do in the beginning if I were his age of what 21 or 23. Parents could buy him asylum and it's only 90 miles away.

Nehanda Abiodun[10]
Philip Agee
Hugh Almeida, U.S. Army physician[11]
William Lee Brent[12]
Eldridge Cleaver
Lorenzo Kom'boa Ervin[13]
Víctor Manuel Gerena
William Morales
Huey P. Newton
Assata Shakur[14]
Frank Terpil
Robert Vesco[14]
Robert F. Williams

As far as being guilty. That pos is guilty as hell. He came back with her van. Did not report her missing for days. Van was seen in area body was found. Refused to speak to L.E about the girl. Then now knowing he'd be eventually charged. With the help of parents is on the run. Parent are guilty as hell to for obstruction or something I'm sure.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

My guess is that he’s somewhere on the Appalachian Trail. Easy to get lost there, plenty of people to make FLIR difficult, food and water close by, a guy camping with a tent and sleeping bag wouldn’t look out of place. Probably has a good enough supply of cash (from parents, who no doubt dropped him there). If it were me, that’s where I’d go.