Investors, Day Traders, or Swingers?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Toofiq

Investors, Day Traders, or Swingers?

Post by Toofiq »

How many of yall fit in one of these boxes?
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Yes when I can!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

You need another category. Those taken to the Cleaners by the market from liberal goobernment stupidity like subprime loans to people that have no income.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
S&W collector

Post by S&W collector »

Investor in precious metals. Lead, brass, and steel :|
RyanHK21EOwner

Post by RyanHK21EOwner »

Swing Trader here...

I operate off Johnny Bravos platform for signal trades with my swing trades...

You can YouTube search for him... He late Posts daily...

Webull has worked well for me...

SD Bullion has been good for physical precious metals.
The Storm is coming on the Horizon...
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

There is a fortune to be made in the crypto markets in the coming year. TESLA just purchased $1.5 BILLION worth of BTC and will accept it soon for payments! Many of the alt-coins technologies are here to stay and are in their financial infancy.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

So did anyone get in the train and buy the dogecoin? This thing been like a north korean rocket taking off. I got 1k coins lets see if i will sell or hold for something bigger.
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

I did very early, sold almost all when I had 10x'd my $...kicking myself HARD now......
Droknows

Post by Droknows »

I bought doge at a nickel. When it hits $1 I’m gonna gonna recoup my initial investment and let the rest ride.
better2have&notneed

Post by better2have&notneed »

If I'd bought the 109,289 coins in the picture below for $500 and never sold it, it would have been worth $80K yesterday at the peak...but I didn't.
I do it different than most, I try to catch days of 4-8 cent steady ups and downs and place limit orders. A penny increase gets me about $150.00, so 2-3 cents in fluctuation is pretty decent profit, usually in minutes. I started out just to see if I could make enough to pay a $270 car payment, which was $20-$30 gains per trade...I started the first of the year, fast forward to yesterday, and I've put in $1800.00 of my own money and had $8900.00 in total...$7100.00 profit. I bought in yesterday hoping like everyone else for a huge jump after SNL. The opposite happened and at one point today I was down $3400...right now down $1900. I've bought at peaks before (just like everyone) and then huge drops, I just wait for it to come back. I've caught it right too and made $1,000.00 a day a few times. My problem is that it's basically a job watching it, and I work 6 days 12 hour days and can't be on my phone all day trading...and in five months I've made enough to pay my car off if I cash it all out.