RANGES

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I am not sure if I will EVER be able to shoot class-3 anymore. A light shoot session used to be 500 rounds for me. That over a $1k in Crooked Joe prices. A single drum dump now $150, and a single mag dump $60! Sure I have a stash of ammo, but it won't last long. Reading the sub-gun forums I don't get how those guys can afford it.

I used to be wowed by the vendors that would run the mini-guns over at the Hernando Machine gun shoots. Once herd they went through $70k in ammo during the shoot. What is that, over $1M today?

Used to be that the Obomination Image was the top gun salesman of the prior decade. The Kommunists have certainly out done him and they are not even done stealing the election yet.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

cj5mrt wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:18 am I have a friend who has decided now is the time to start buying guns. He keeps asking me to go to the range, but I'm saving what ammo I do have.
Oh yeah, we all have that one friend. :lol:
My posts kill threads.
1965mini

Post by 1965mini »

I shoot skeet at Markham Park weekly. They had a tournament about 2 weeks ago and it was well attended.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

we went to a beltfed shoot yesterday and blew off about 6000 rounds,mixed 9mm, 8mm, 308, x39 and 54R... it is what it is, I wanted to play with them before we lose them :roll: :mrgreen:
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

HELL I might as well shoot some before I die. Either way I won't be wasting a single round and I'll stop there :twisted:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

I'm a member of Talon Gun Range in Midway and people are still shooting. I recently went and shot my 1970s production Colt Python and 1980s production S&W 686.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA