Saiga 12 SBS

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Any constructive suggestions to improve the function or just negative comments? :roll:
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

flcracker wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:39 am Any constructive suggestions to improve the function or just negative comments? :roll:
from me ?? mine was more of a question
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

My apologies. I got up on the grumpy side of the bed this morning. :oops:

No it won't run bird shot at this point. Sending it off to Evlutions for their $100 gas system special.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

note the bird shot, 4 port drilled into 1 large one, however I still think barrel length has a lot to do with it....click the right arrow for vid of buck shot and watch it jam...those things are always finicky
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

What are your thoughts on installing a full choke? There's one available with external threads which would allow me to keep the birdcage FH on it. Would that possibly be enough to push it over the edge into reliability?
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

flcracker wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:05 pm What are your thoughts on installing a full choke? There's one available with external threads which would allow me to keep the birdcage FH on it. Would that possibly be enough to push it over the edge into reliability?
doubtful it would help, a Silencer Co Salvo might help :mrgreen: