How/Where do I start?

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
TactMedic

How/Where do I start?

Post by TactMedic »

I Apologize if this has already been mentioned but wanted to ask certain questions-

Where do I go to start paperwork for a can?

Can I use said can on multiple firearms (say from my .308 rifle to my 300BO)?

Is it better/cheaper to file it myself, or use the LGS?
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

Assuming you are buying from a gun store you need to go there, purchase what you want and then do the paperwork when you pay. The form has the serial number of what your buying on it so you have to do the purchase first to get that.
You can use the can on anything as long as it is rated for it.
TactMedic

Post by TactMedic »

Excellent!

Lastly- do many of the online shops that sell these cans also do the paperwork for you, and is it built into the cost of the can or is an extra charge?
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

silencer shop will do it all for you if you wanna see my prices and drive over here to pick it up use this link

also I allow conjugal visits should you wanna go to the range and play with it while you wait in NFA jail

www.silencershop.com/gunstockandbarrel

for a good 30 cal can look at the YHM Resonator if price conscious, the Energetic Armament Vox-s is the best in class, but the lead time from the factory, added to the already long NFA wait makes it a pass
TactMedic

Post by TactMedic »

OK Rentprop just checked the site and will get a better look at it once I get home thanks for the heads up! 8-)