SBR Pic Thread

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
Mohel_Knives

Post by Mohel_Knives »

The one on the far right is stamped while the other two are “pistols”. The middle is my blackout hog gun and is currently wrestling a SandmanK , the far left AR will probably end up in my trunk. Image
Ira G
Mohel Knives
I know stuff and can do things

My Name is Ira and I am a 1911 addict!!
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

^^^ sexy stuff there Rent
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

10/22 SBR.....we actually put these together to try and get the Sheriff's Office to purchase one as an outside SWAT support weapon, to take out a street light, or that " pesky barking dog " prior to SWAT team entry into a residence.....they didn't like our delivery :roll: , but it sure is one bad ass Mo'Fo'
and in a different suit.

NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

My first SBR

flcracker

Post by flcracker »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:23 pm 10/22 SBR.....we actually put these together to try and get the Sheriff's Office to purchase one as an outside SWAT support weapon, to take out a street light, or that " pesky barking dog " prior to SWAT team entry into a residence.....they didn't like our delivery :roll: , but it sure is one bad ass Mo'Fo'.
What stocks are those that the 10/22 is riding in?

Thinking about SBR'ing my Charger.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

flcracker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:30 am
rentprop1 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:23 pm 10/22 SBR.....we actually put these together to try and get the Sheriff's Office to purchase one as an outside SWAT support weapon, to take out a street light, or that " pesky barking dog " prior to SWAT team entry into a residence.....they didn't like our delivery :roll: , but it sure is one bad ass Mo'Fo'.
What stocks are those that the 10/22 is riding in?

Thinking about SBR'ing my Charger.
the top one is AGP arms, side folding its polymer, IpscScott had the same gun with the ghey red flames on it if you remember ....lol

the bottom is an aluminum chassis, a lot better IMHO.

https://pmacamfg.com/pmaca-10-22-chassis/

always email them and ask about blemished ones we got one that the logo was upside down for 1/2 price, ground it down on the belt sander and cerakoted it different color anyways
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Believe nothing the MSM tells you.