What kind of red-dot?

Over/Unders, Doubles, Pumps, Semis, Home Defense.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

yeah but for something like 3 gun that dot kicks ass and is a lot faster for target acquisition
Greg

Post by Greg »

i have a stoeger double Defense I could actually mount a red dot on it. I feel like I should get the 6moa and mount trl 1 underneath the shotty

Damnit now I have something else to buy haha

I could get a Burris FastFire 3 and use it w my Stoeger double barrel and swap when I want to onto a ruger mark 4 w suppressor
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
jaytwillerham

Post by jaytwillerham »

The tube type scope has one major advantage over the open one.
It can still be used as a very good aiming device if the electronics or battery fail.
The long tube makes an acceptable sight.
A very large one but still useful.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Passing along an interesting product. Or3gun.com has an interesting mount for Mossbergs. It’s a saddle mount on the top of the receiver, specifically for Burris and Vortex red dots; saves some height over the usual rail and rail adapter. I just got one for my Vortex Viper (thanks for the recommendation, dammitgriff).
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Casual

Post by Casual »

Someone link me a burris fast fire reflex type that has the eotech doughnut of death... want to put it on vepr 12 sbs
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

Casual wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:23 am Someone link me a burris fast fire reflex type that has the eotech doughnut of death... want to put it on vepr 12 sbs
Like a Holosun 507c?