Stolen Revolver...

Wheelguns of all descriptions.
FLipshot

Stolen Revolver...

Post by FLipshot »

Hello all. Just a FYI to everyone. If ever you come across or a friend, family or an aquaintance comes to possession of a Taurus Titanium 617 Ti 7 round revolver in Shadow Gray, please contact me or Ocoee Police Department. I lost it in a car break in in Ocoee, Florida. Thank you and Take Care. Welcome back Everyone and Hello to everyone new!

And... I still can't get the hang of inserting pictures. Here is a stock photo from Taurus website.
https://www.taurususa.com/product-detai ... s=&search=
FLipshot

Post by FLipshot »

RECOVERED!!! THANK YOU OCOEE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT!!! BUT...what the Taurus 617 Ti should look like:
Image617 8 by Peter Gonzales, on Flickr

Thank you criminals for making it look like this!
Image617 1 by Peter Gonzales, on Flickr
Image617 2 by Peter Gonzales, on Flickr
Image617 6 by Peter Gonzales, on Flickr
Image617 4 by Peter Gonzales, on Flickr
Image617 3 by Peter Gonzales, on Flickr

Nice Rust. Has any board members sent their Taurus firearms to be serviced? I am thinking of sending this Taurus to be serviced since they have a Lifetime Warranty, i believe. Any thoughts? Needs a major cleaning and new parts due to rust. Wish they could find my Father's Dogtags taken in the burglary. Take Care and Be Safe.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Looks like it was recovered from a boating accident :D but at least you got it back. I would call Taurus & find out what they can (or will) do for you.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
FLipshot

Post by FLipshot »

Thanks Bmup. I called, well chatted with Taurus and this is what they said:
"You have the option to send the firearm in to be inspected, but I will have to advise finishes are covered for only 1 year from the date of purchase as well you would need to purchased a shipping label to have the firearm sent in. The firearm is covered under the lifetime warranty but that is for the function of the firearm. As well there will be a bench fee of $35 and $50 for the shipping label if you choose to purchase the label through Taurus. The parts will be replaced so there would be a separate fee for those."

Looks like I will buy the replacement parts and try to replace them myself. There are more scratches from the criminals but I guess Taurus will not cover that and only if the revolver is out of sync which it is not. Oh Well. LOL
TACC

Post by TACC »

Send it out to get it refinished, or will come back looking brand new

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk