[b]SOLD SOLD SOLD[/b] WTB-34610- Joe Biden is buying me a pistol today. Where to buy question.

Pistols of all descriptions.
Whoutink

[b]SOLD SOLD SOLD[/b] WTB-34610- Joe Biden is buying me a pistol today. Where to buy question.

Post by Whoutink »

SOLD SOLD SOLD Close / lock thread.

We all know that Joe would want us to use the stimulus money to buy guns and ammo. I'm looking to pick up an Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 in 9mm. I'm in north Pasco county, and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on where to buy. Where is the best prices in town? I'm in 34610 area but willing to go in any direction up to about an hour away. So Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas, Hillsborough areas are all fine with me. Let me know. Thanks in advance.

I'm thinking I'm going to make a wtb post in the classified forum
Last edited by Whoutink on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Casual

Post by Casual »

Gun stock n barrel, inverness
Whoutink

Post by Whoutink »

Aww Gun stock and Barrel isn't open until Monday
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Whoutink wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:00 pm Aww Gun stock and Barrel isn't open until Monday
Im here on Mondays, I only have a slightly used one in 40 in FDE with 6 mags tho...

its on GB, and its a consignment gun so $599 + tax is the bottom line

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/898472442
Whoutink

Post by Whoutink »

I'm very tempted, but I really want 9mm. My dainty wrists don't like 40 as much. But I do really like the fde and 6 mags part.
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

Get a coversion barrel and shoot booth.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Why not buy it online and have shipped it to FFL dealer.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Whoutink

Post by Whoutink »

That's probably going to be the cheapest. They all seem to be 599, or 569 for the compact. I didn't check prices online yet.
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

That's by far going to be your cheapest option a cheap local private sale probably isn't going to happen most private sellers are asking top dollar to capitalize on the no paperwork aspect. Walk through any gun show and all the "private collector selling their personal collection" guys are proof positive of that. I haven't been able to buy anything from anyone inside a gun show for a while because they're all asking more than retail hoping someone will just pay them a street tax to avoid the paperwork.
Whoutink

Post by Whoutink »

Yup. I've seen them from 650 being the cheapest to 800. I'm like lol not happening. I was offered a great deal on one here but the dang wife said no to the seller. He was honest and I know how that is. I've got a boss lady too.
I'm going to get one today, from one of the spots I've liked in the past, I've waited long enough. 569 ain't that bad.