Mouse guns

Pistols of all descriptions.
mohshard

Post by mohshard »

Keltec makes an extended mag for the p32 that lets you get most of a grip, and recoil is negligible.
imnotryan

Post by imnotryan »

All around best = Ruger LCP.

I've had the Kel-Tec .32, .380, Taurus PT22, and Beretta Tomcat .32... and that's about all I would qualify as "mouse" before we move into some genuinely larger firearms. (Kel-Tec PF9, GLOCK 42)

I had excellent luck with my Kel-Tec pistols over the years and I only say Ruger because the fit and finish are quite excellent. The Kel-Tecs may or may not require a little "fluff n buff" to deburr rough machining marks... and they will rust. They just... will.

But they originated the design - and they were in the game at a time when nobody else but Seecamp was. Respek.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

I’m very much enjoying my new LCP II. Been to the range twice with it and it’s been reliable and accurate. Have it loaded up with Fiocchi XTP. Same with my LCP. Both have been good little pistols.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
wsitgm

Post by wsitgm »

For a serious defense cartridge alternative to hollow points, try the Lehigh Defense Xtreme Defense rounds.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Those are some nasty looking projectiles.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Might be a bit large to be considered "mouse", depends who you ask, but for many years I carried a Sig Sauer P230 (.380)and it was one of the smoothest, point shooters I've ever owned. Everyone who shot it loved it and several friends bought one for themselves or their wives after shooting mine.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Those are nice, in many respects similar to a Walther PPK/s. One sees them for sale sometimes. The problem is that "real" magazines are expensive, as in $50-$60 ea. Those are the ones with the zipper backs. Off-brands are, well, questionable.

The Sigs are generally regarded as much better than the similar Mauser.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.