Due to spammers, the registration have been temporarily disabled. I will reopen them as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you want to create an account, please contact me.

TC Dimension rifles

Bolt guns, gas guns and long range shooting tactics.
10MMgary

TC Dimension rifles

Post by 10MMgary » Wed May 29, 2019 9:51 pm

Did or has anyone else went with the now discontinued Thompson Center Dimension LOC rifle system ? Well I did in 4 barrels 3-bolts 3- scope bridges and multiples of 3 magazines for each caliber so far and to totally insure no future support for this discontinued product or additional options I acquired the bolts receiver & synthetic stock in left handed. They clearance prices made it a offer/s I had to take. The mags mag housings barrels & tools are not hand specific & it is Interesting system for sure. I am sure it will be more accurate than I am capable of and will be a great shooter of course being a TC product. But I can see where there was no way to meet the numbers needed or get to the price point needed to be a successful selling product. The quality is great and simple in all but the stock all the barrels are free floated and if you have glass & a bridge for each barrel you do not have to re-zero after changing barrels because the scope stays attached to the barrel(according to TC). Well I will find out I guess, I went with 30-06 22-250 204 Ruger & a 243. I have a D series bolt in bound that will take 7MM Rem & 300 Win mag barrels. Funny-----ish thing is I want a 223/5.56 barrel and they are like hens teeth evidently. I will post the good & or bad as it plays out.