Concerning the problem of deleting private messages, I just created a brand new forum on one of my domains and the error wasn't present. Over the weekend, I will try something, but it will require me to shut down the forum. I will try to do this at a less problematic time for you guys. I'll keep you posted but if the forum isn't available, it is because I am working on it.
Search found 187 matches
- Tue May 18, 2021 7:05 pm
- Forum: Rimfire Forum
- Topic: Beretta m9A1-22 Accessories?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 516
Not sure, but I would imagine that the 92 series parts might work in the M9 series. Check the Beretta website and put in a call to Beretta if necessary.
- Thu May 13, 2021 12:29 pm
- Forum: Ammunition & Reloading
- Topic: Reloading Suppliers
- Replies: 9
- Views: 721
- Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:52 am
- Forum: General Weapons, Optics, Blades & Everything Else
- Topic: Decent, affordable electronic muffs?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 349
I have had the Howard Leight's for over 15 years now. They work great and never had a comfort issue while using them for IDPA or Steel Match. Too bulky for rifle though. Now the insulation for the wires is deteriorating and coming apart, but for what I paid and how long they lasted, I can't complain.
- Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:29 am
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: When is the last time you bought a gun? [Poll]
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1563