Is there a current market for once fired shells, federal, remington 12 and 20 ga low brass?
I have several cases
Search found 127 matches
- Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:14 am
- Forum: Shotguns
- Topic: Going rate for 12/20ga low brass once fired shells
- Replies: 1
- Views: 53
- Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:47 pm
- Forum: Political Issues
- Topic: Michigan Supreme Court Overturns Governor’s Lockdown Orders
- Replies: 3
- Views: 174
ive been in Michigan since june... haven't noticed any changes or anything really burdensome. .. though gyms are closed....
- Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:44 pm
- Forum: Ammunition & Reloading
- Topic: Legality of home made hollowpoints?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 879
Jacket separation in the barrel is a possibility. Your friend will be taking the covering jacket and turning it into a tube. Remember the back of FMJ is exposed lead, remove the tip and now the jacket MIGHT separate from the lead core. If the jacket stays in the barrel bad things can happen. So use...
- Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:27 am
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: Legality of selling an auto knife person to person here in Fla
- Replies: 10
- Views: 557
Just fyi, in regards to the charges i had faced, florida case law determined a common pocket knife length to be 4.00 inches or less. My CRKT was 3.97" per manufacturer..