Satanists

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I get it... Satanists will believe what they choose, as we Christians will. The greater question is, how strongly/forcefully are they willing to *defend* their beliefs?

Are they willing to go to war to defend them, as we did in times of the Revolution? Are they willing to spill their own blood for those beliefs? It's what we had to do. If the Satanists are willing to go that far, we must be ready/willing/able to go just as far, if not farther, to repel them.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

None so blind as those who will not see or those who will not think. Ancient Cro-Magnon proverb.

They don't even try to hide it. No need to. Mass consumers will only see the "nice, pretty reddish colors".

And btw...who are, exactly, "we"?
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Here's another example, out of many.

"“Anti-racist” activist Ibram X. Kendi on Friday declined Daily Wire host Matt Walsh’s offer to debate the topic of world slavery following a viral exchange the pair had over its history.

Kendi last week accused Walsh of engaging in “White savior” rhetoric after Walsh noted that white people did not invent slavery “but were the first to abolish it.” The racial activist’s vague reasoning for declining the debate offer relied on “many historians” supposedly proving Walsh’s claims wrong, though little other information was given..." https://www.dailywire.com/news/antiraci ... on-slavery

Quickly, somebody tell this guy about Hannibal and perhaps other lesser-known historical figures.

Here's one that did not go down in history. A member of my group (RIP). Always reminded me of Joe Frazier. Built, and "colored" like that. American through-and-through. Willing to give up his life for the group and the group for him. He never knew when his birthday was. No idea. No happy birthday celebrations for him. No blowing out candles. No birthday cake. Never.

So I ask of this Kendi individual. Do you know the date when you were born?
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Btw, some followers of Satanic principles, if not most, don't even think about what exactly they follow. For many, varied reasons, they just follow unconsciously. Without giving it a second thought. Too much trouble to analyze, to second guess their beliefs, to question motives or behaviours and end-up confusing behaviours with conduct.

Their degree of culpability is not the same as the main actors. And they should be treated accordingly.

Fwiw, despite his physical appearance and performance bravado, Joe Frazier was a kind, loyal, caring, humble person. A true Gentleman in every sense of the word.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Here, figure it out...

Coincidence? That's one heck of harmonic balance...

Reminds me of my all-time favorite musical composition:

Hint: Mason Williams played all of the instruments heard in that song.
Let's Go Brandon
Lance C

Post by Lance C »

“There’s only one correct religion.
I know which one it is, but I’m not going to prove it to you, even though it would be so easy.
It’s more fun for me to sit here and watch you suffer and hate and fight and kill each other.”
Signed,
GOD.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

And God said, "Yes, you can attract flies with honey but way more with shit, so what's your point? Not give them free will?".

And He also said, "That's how ye shall know them. By their ignorance.".
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Question.

Why did Jesus lash out with a whip at the thieves in the Temple?
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

"I take once-daily Jardiance,
So I can eat all that I waaaaannnnt!
It's going to give me a heart attaaaack,
a stroke or two
really hurt my baaaack.
Tra-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaa!!!"

Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Google Gemini AI explained. It's not a joke.

Let's Go Brandon