Greetings!

New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
shrinkwrap

Greetings!

Post by shrinkwrap »

I am currently a Maryland resident who recently purchased a home in Palm Beach County. If it weren't for my kids and grandkids living a block away, I'd be planning on permanently escaping the People's Republic; as it is, we will likely be snowbirds in the next 2 years or so. What a pleasure it is to be in much-freer Florida when I visit. Looking forward to learning more about the firearms community in FL!
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Welcome from another former Md. resident,I've been here over 30 years.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Casual

Post by Casual »

Welcome,

Change your residency asap so you can enjoy our community more.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Welcome from Tampa Bay! I'm a refugee from a close by State, the PRNJ. Been away for almost 9 years.

Hence, my forum name: Free From NJ Got the F*** Out!
tector

Post by tector »

Welcome to you, sir. You sound like our kind of transplant.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
shrinkwrap

Post by shrinkwrap »

We bought the house in FL for 2 reasons - to have someplace to bug out to when the revolution comes (since MD is well behind enemy lines), and so I a can breathe free air before I die. Not quite ready to retire yet, but we are planning on doing the snowbird thing when I do in a couple years. The state income tax savings should more than pay for the new house. Tough to move permanently since my kids and grandkids live 1 block away. I am trying to convince them to move too, but it's a tough sell, since they are young and don't see it coming.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Welcome!