Flyers with No Party Affiliation Yet Republican Candidates

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Bobberfishin

Flyers with No Party Affiliation Yet Republican Candidates

Post by Bobberfishin »

It's getting to be that time again. Much like the Medicare Enrollment period, it's an election year!!!! 2nd Flyer/Large Postcard we've received in a week, yet there's zero mention of any party affiliation. Looked them both up & they were registered Republican.
Are they afraid to state which "party they've been representing?" Are they not allowed to? This one was for Melony Bell (Fort Meade District) Very large 4 page pamphlet, unfolded 17"x22". Had 2023-2024 Budget Breakdown section, an Election Integrity section, a Campaign Transparency section, a Vote by Mail section, plus others. Very good information. Very informative. We don't know anything about her, she supplied some great stuff in it.
Back page had a "Legislative Citizen Survey." Asked 8 questions. #2 Do you believe we should tear down Confederate war memorials? #5 Do you have concerns of voter fraud in the 2024 election? #6 Do you support or oppose the legalization of marijuana for adult recreational use (over 21)?
AND NUMBER 8 Do you support or oppose a ban on the sale of semi-automatic rifles in Florida?
Makes me wonder if they change their opinions as results come in, or do they have an opinion? Aren't they allowed to say what they believe?
I think we know the answer to that one.
Please Just Close the borders & DRILL, DRILL, DRILL!!!!!!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Crap, you’re right. Finally survived the onslaught of Medicare junk mail only to have election junk mail coming up. Well at least it’s not every year like the Medicare trash. Fortunately where I live, we have mail rooms where they provide 2 garbage cans to toss the “spam” mail so I never have to take it home. GARY